Chapter 1

Aisha:Hey girl.

Stella:we're going to miss you when you leave.

Bloom: Don't worry, you girls can visit during the holidays.

Musa: I can't believe Sky will cheat on you.

Flora: Same, Sky was really nice to you.

Tecna: Remember girls, we can still visit her during the holidays.

Bloom: Yeah, don't worry, I will not forget you.

Bloom then opens up a portal to Amber Beach.

Aisha, Flora, Stella, Musa and Tecna: Bye Bloom!!!

Bloom: Bye girls!!!

Then Bloom entered the portal and left.

2 Days later.

Bloom: Now my first day at the dino cafe.

Bloom walked to the museum as it was not far from her flat. As soon as she arrived, she saw miss Morgan waiting for her. 

Miss Morgan: Hi Bloom, here is your uniform and you are going to be a server.

Bloom: Ok.

Bloom got her uniform and started working, whilst in her job, she made new friends named Tyler, Shelby, Riley, Chase, Koda and Ivan and they all recognised her as the member of the winx  club and has special powers of the dragon flame. After their shift, they started talking about general things until the bones of the Amargasaurus started to fall with a young kid underneath it so Bloom jumped and saved her. But suddenly, the yellow energem started glowing and bonded to her. Boom had an idea what was happening but the rangers took her to the base and Bloom came face to face with Keeper.

Bloom: Hi Keeper.

Riley: Wait you know Keeper?

Keeper: Me and Zenowing were one of the members of the company of light before the group split so Bloom knows about the energems and she knows Zenowing as well.

Bloom: Its true.

Tyler: At least we gained a new ally.

James: Thats not all, me, Keeper, Prince Philip, Kendall Morgan and Zenowing recently came back from a search and found out there were five more energems that were left in a place called as the alfea college.