Chapter 14

Four months later.

After the legendary battle with the ninja steel rangers, everyone moved on with life, Aisha and Stella gave up their positions of being crowned queens of Solaria and Andro and planned to reside in Angel grove. Ivan, Koda, Chase, Prince Philip, James, Kendall, Riley and Shelby found love whereas for Aisha, Stella, Musa and Tecna found their love. Bloom and Tyler eventually got married and lived a normal lifestyle on earth but decided not having kids until they want to. The legendary rangers including Flora talked more often. Even going to their dimensions along with it. The dino rangers sometimes taught about ranger history in Alfea.

Zenowing and Keeper came to visit the dino charge rangers often in their base one time a month. Flora introduced the other rangers to the winx and knew about their abilities as well. Right now its christmas, all the rangers in different dimensions were celebrating with their family so Antonio decided to celebrate christmas with Flora, Kat, Gia, Gemma, Tommy, Rocky, Trent, Tj and Wes at Flora's place. 

Flora: Hey guys.

Gemma: Hi Flora. So nice to see you again.

Flora: You guys can come in.

Rocky: Thanks.

The rangers came in and sat on the couch and exchanged their presents.

Trent: So how is it like in the other worlds?

Rocky: Its great with no monsters to fight every day.

Flora: Agreed, its good to have a break every now and then.

Gia: My friend Jake always annoys me sometimes even with his jokes.

Everyone laughed.

Tj: Flora, how did you still train with your powers?

Flora: Yeah, I did it at Alfea.

Wes: whats Alfea?

Flora: where I learnt my powers from.

Kat: Ok.

Flora: I have a good friend named Roxy who still attends there.

Antonio: What special power does she have?

Flora: animals.

Tommy: I wish I could have those powers.

Flora: so which movie do you guys want to watch?

Antonio: Home alone.

Flora: ok.

Flora got the dvd running. As soon as the movie was finished, they heard a grunt sound coming from the park across the road.

Wes: Did any of you just hear that?

Flora: I did.

Tommy: Lets go check it out.

At the park, they saw Peter fighting a monster (this chapter does not have Sledge. It is Kalshara from season 7 of Winx club).

Peter: I will defeat you whatever you are.

Kalshara: I don't care what you are, I need that ninja star for myself.

Flora: Its time to morph.

Gemma: agreed.

All: Its morphin time.

They all morphed and attacked Kalshara. This forced her to retreat.

Kalshara: If I don't recieve yours, I will just grab the others before yours.

Kalshara let through the portal.

Preston: Thanks you guys, but who was that?

Flora: That was Kalshara, me and the winx defeated her a few weeks before staying on earth permenantly.

Wes: Did she steal your transporter device?

Preton: no, I have it right here.

Preston showed the teleporter device to the rangers but it was damaged.

Antonio: its damaged but it will take a long time to build it.

Flora: I got an idea. Natures repair.

Flora repairs the device.

Tommy: thanks Flora.

Flora: no problem.

Kat: But lets go stop Kalshara.

Trent: lets go.

Preston opens up a portal and the rangers leave.