Chapter 2

Bloom: Wait, I just came to earth from alfea two days ago.

Ivan: So, do you have anything that can help us mi'lady?

Chase: You can contact your friends from alfea after all, your friends are fairies two.

Bloom: Good idea Chase.

As soon as she was about to call Musa, Musa was calling her.

Bloom: Weird, Musa is calling me.

Bloom answered the call and saw, Grieselda, Pladium, Mrs Faragonda and the girls.

Bloom: What seems to be the problem?

Mrs Faragonda: Well Bloom, it seems that Tritanus is back with legs and new recruits named Sledge and his vivix.

Rangers except Keeper: WAIT WHAT!?!

 Aisha: Do you guys know who they are.

Bloom: Keeper told me about them and me and the rangers were fighting them on earth.

Pladium: Bloom, is that an energem your holding and is that Keeper and Zenowing from the company of light.

Zenowing: Yes, its true.

Bloom: I was nearly about to call you guys as well.

Tecna: Well what is it?

James: I'll explain, you see me and three other people were on the search for the five missing energems and we found out that they were on alfea.

Grieselda: Ok, we can help you find them.

Stella: We will keep in contact to see if we can find any clue.  

Blooms: Thanks guys, bye.

Winx and teachers: bye.

With that, they ended the call.

Koda: Well, that was unexpected.

Prince Philip: I got to agree but they are really helpful though.

Miss Morgan: Same, so Bloom just to let you know, you will be much younger when you are bonded to an energem.

Bloom: Yeah, I know, but what time is it?

Riley: 6 Pm.

Chase: I think we need to sleep, because we will be busy tommorow.

Everyone nodded in agreement and went black to their houses and flats. But what Bloom didn't know was that Sky want Bloom and him to be together again and would stop at nothing to change that, but Tyler would develop feeling for Bloom as well Bloom would develope feelings for Tyler as well.