Chapter Three

"I can't believe you're actually going in," Bakugo stated.

You stuck your tongue out at Bakugo, a smirk on your lips. Bakugo frowned at you, lying on the bed and Nobuyuki is holding onto him to stand up. Nobuyuki lets out a squeal, an open smile on his lips as he looks at you and you couldn't help, but smile. Your son is just too cute.

"Look! Nobuyuki wants you to stay home," Bakugo grumbled.

You picked up your son, holding him in your arms. "You promised that you are going to stay home while I work."

Bakugo groaned and he falls back into the bed, gazing up at the ceiling with a deeper frown on his features. You chuckled, sitting at the foot of the bed and placing Nobuyuki down after you give him a kiss. You stood up, walking towards Bakugo and you sat down on the side of the bed, gazing down at him.

"Katsuki," you called out, gazing down at him. "It's only for today. I'm sure your agency won't mind me coming in and you already called them about our vacation. Remember we're going to the hot springs while your mother watches Nobuyuki. Just don't forget to inform her."

You were about to stand up, but you felt him grab your wrist and tug you back. You gazed at him lovingly, Nobuyuki trying to crawl to Bakugo and Bakugo just gazed up at you, his frown gone. You leaned down, going into to kiss Bakugo, but he cups your face with his hands and he kisses you roughly.

Bakugo pulls away first and he rests his forehead against yours, gazing into your eyes. "You better fucking come back. I won't forgive you if you don't."

"I know," you chuckled, pecking his lips.

You walked away and a hand made home on your butt. You looked at Bakugo over your shoulder, raising an eyebrow and he smirks, smacking your butt. You rolled your eyes playfully and you walked towards the door of your bedroom, knowing that Bakugo's eyes are glued onto your figure as you walked.

"I'll be waitin' here for your sexy ass!"

"Shut up, Katsuki!"

***

"Why do you have so much paperwork," you groaned, rubbing your face.

You completely forgot about doing paperwork during your hero days before getting pregnant, but the paperwork was definitely worth it because you got to fight villains. Bakugo has more paperwork than you did, but that's understandable because he's Number One hero or it could be because he never does hero work. He probably makes his sidekicks do the paper work.

You put the pen in your hand on the table and gazed at the picture frames on Bakugo's desk. You smiled, seeing a picture of you and Bakugo on your wedding day. You grabbed the picture frame, holding it in your hands and rubbing the wooden frame with your finger. It's been a few years since the wedding day.

In the picture, Bakugo's hand is wrapped around your waist and he's holding your other hand. One of your hands is around his neck and your gaze is lowered, a smile on your lips as you're wearing the white dress and Bakugo in his tuxedo. Bakugo is gazing down at you in the picture and he has a smile on his lips. The picture was taken at the side angle and you're positive the picture was taken during the dance.

You placed the picture back down on his desk then grabbed another picture frame of you and him. You chuckled, remembering that the picture was taken before the engagement and you could see a few of your friends in the back ground. That day was a really good day because you guys decided to go to an amusement park.

In the picture, you have a wide smile on your lips as you gazed into the camera and Bakugo's arm is wrapped around your shoulders. Bakugo himself has has a scowl on his lips, but he was angry because Kirishima and Kaminari kept ruining the pictures Bakugo wanted to talk. Behind you and Bakugo is Kirishima and Kaminari photo bombed you two.