Chapter Nine

You let out a yawn, covering your mouth with your hand as you pace around the kitchen. You're grabbing all the lunches that you've made and packed. You grabbed drinks and more snacks for thee picnic that you and Bakugo planned for. You've just been so tired lately with taking care of the kids and carrying another baby. You're happy, but you'd love to have a break.

Nobuyuki is 7 years old and resembles his father so much, but the only small thing he got from you are the shape of your lips. Nobuyuki has Bakugo's spiky blonde hair and ruby red eyes. He even has Bakugo's quirk for the most part, but he can lift some objects with telekinesis although it's very small.

Your one year old daughter, Haruka is absolutely adorable, but destructive. She looks exactly like you and when I mean exactly, she's a lil mini you. Although she's a handful, her favorite parent is Bakugo and it's quite funny to see how excited she gets when she sees Bakugo's Quirk. Her little eyes just lighten up at the sight of his Quirk. She's probably hoping to have a Quirk like her father and older brother.

You are currently 5 months pregnant with a little boy and it's been a decent pregnancy for the most part. He's kicked more than Nobuyuki and Haruka combined, but he'll just be the more excited one of the three. Although you weren't expecting to have 3 kids while being married to Bakugo.

"Is everything packed?" Bakugo questioned, stepping into the kitchen. He has Haruka sitting on his shoulders and you smiled at the two of them. "The car is loaded and Nobuyuki is almost out of school."

"Everything is packed," you informed.

You walked over to Bakugo and he places Haruka on the floor, she clings to his leg. You wrap your arms around his neck and he places his hands on your waist, the two of you leaning closer to each other. You and Bakugo share a few, quick kisses, but the very last kiss is longer and filled with love. You chuckled when he presses a quick kiss to your cheek and lips once more.

"I love you, Katsuki," you said, smiling at your husband. "Thank you for taking the day off."

"I love you too," Bakugo said, his words making you feel all warm and mushy inside. "I don't think the others have the day off, but I know they're on call."

"It'll be Haruka's first time meeting everyone else," you stated, Bakugo let out a hum. "And I don't think the others know that I'm pregnant, right?"

Bakugo shook his head, holding you closer while Haruka still clings to his leg. "We've been out of the country for almost two years and I didn't keep in contact with fucking anyone while we were away. Maybe Kirishima from here and there, but not really."

You and your family had traveled to America to see what it's like in the States and because Bakugo was offered to see what it's like to be a hero there. You guys had stayed in the States for at least two years. It was a bit difficult because you didn't speak English nor did Nobuyuki, but Bakugo was able to understand and speak it well. You weren't surprised that Bakugo was able to do that.

Bakugo had to teach you and Nobuyuki English, but you weren't really able to grasp it that well like Nobuyuki. You felt left out and out of place in the States, but you didn't tell Bakugo about that at all because you were there to help support him and be there for him.

You gave birth to Haruka in the States and so she's considered an American citizen, but she's Japanese. It'll be funny to explain to her friends about her birth place. You weren't expecting to get pregnant again while in the States. The baby you're carrying was definitely a surprise to you and Bakugo because you were on the pill at the time. Nonetheless, you and Bakugo were still happy about having another baby.

"If you'd like, we can always have another kid," you suggested, winking at Bakugo. "We're in our mid-thirties, Katsuki."

"I think three is a good number," Bakugo chuckled, shaking his head. "Haruka and Tamaki aren't even three years apart."