Chapter Six

"You don't think you're whipped, bro?" Kirishima chuckled.

Kirishima and Bakugo are sitting in the living room, Nobuyuki running around in the living room and letting out squeals of laughter. You were in the kitchen talking with Ashido and Uraraka because they wanted to come over. Plus, there's a little party for the heroes down at the fancy hotel and there's a few hours until you and the girls are going to get ready. Kirishima is over to spend time with his Bakugo and Nobuyuki.

"No the fuck I ain't," Bakugo growled. Nobuyuki runs over to Bakugo and he holds his arms out for his son.

"How about that time you two were on vacation?" Kirishima asked, a smirk on his lips. "You're not one who takes pictures for the public, Bakugo."

"If I didn't they wouldn't have left us alone," Bakugo said, looking to the side.

Kirishima laughed. "Or the time that you were with the squad and [Name] texted you asking for tampons and something sweet."

"I was tired of you guys," Bakugo lied, scowling at Kirishima. "You guys were getting on my damn nerves."

Kirishima rolled his eyes. "We were drinking and having a great time before you left! You even yelled at us that it's urgent and that [Name]'s life could be in danger."

"What kind of boyfriend doesn't buy tampons for his girlfriend at the time?" Bakugo scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Nobuyuki trying to get Bakugo's attention by poking his leg. When Bakugo didn't look to his son, Nobuyuki walks away and into the kitchen, tugging on your pajama shorts and he looked up at you. You placed a hand on top of his head, walking towards the living room and you leaned against the door frame that connects to the kitchen and living room.

"You almost threw a table at us because me and Kaminari said [Name] looked beautiful," Kirishima laughed, hitting Bakugo's shoulder playfully. "You went onto a double date with Midoriya because [Name] wanted to go on a double date with Uraraka and Midoriya."

"I had nothing to do that day."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You still somewhat hate Midoriya back then."

"Katsuki, you're whipped," you stated. The two men look to you with wide eyes, thinking they weren't being loud. "Just admit it."

"I'm not fuckingh whipped!" Bakugo yelled, scowling at you. "It's because of love!"

"You're whipped!" You and Kirishima yelled.

"I'm not fucking whi— What's up, brat?" Bakugo asked. Nobuyuki tugged on Bakugo's shirt and Bakugo stopped himself from finishing his sentence.

"I want to play!" Nobuyuki demanded.

Bakugo grabbed Nobuyuki and stood up, your son letting out playful screams while Bakugo tossed Nobuyuki into the air. You watched with a smile, Ashido and Uraraka walking into the living room and watching Bakugo play with his son. Nobuyuki let out the loudest laughs and squeals, Bakugo holding a smirk on his lips and it seems he's having a fun time too. You love these moments always.

***

"You guys look cute," Kaminari laughed.

Bakugo is wearing a red, long sleeve button up shirt and a black, sleeveless vest that has white roses on the sides. He's wearing black slacks and normal black, oxford shoes. You're wearing a red dress that hugs your figure and there's a slit in it. The dress cuts low in the back and in the chest area has white roses in the design. Nobuyuki has the same outfit as Bakugo in except for the vest. You wanted to match.