Chapter XXVIII

★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★

3rd P.O.V

Location: Crown Game

The mysterious group of individuals from the other testing group stepped out of their cell. All wearing dark and ominous cloaks. Three of the four were all around the same height, same size, same weight-

*smack*

Ya don't ask a woman her weight- 3 of those people were also females.

"And begin!" Lero announced.

Bam, Khun, and Rak got ready to fight, well Bam just sat on the throne, guarding the crown.

Khun knew he had to keep his guard higher than usual, as there were mysterious people he knew nothing about, what they looked like, what's their skills like.

But if they were bummed up to his testing bunch, cause they eliminated all the other contestants, then there was something to fear, or at least stay very alert of.

However, it came to everyone's confusion when the team said they were helping the people possessing the crown, and didn't want to steal it.

That's when a masked person went to attack in their leotard uniform but was stopped, when one of the four cloaked people appeared, shielding her side with Shinsoo barriers.

But, the force of the impact caused the staff to bounce off, and it went hurtling towards the only person not paying attention.

She was paying all her attention to the King- but like not King cuz he doesn't have royalty in his blood. Yet he sat in a huge throne, wearing a crown.

She was in shock, seeing her in shock left her speechless, and when her team decided to go, she was just a walking dead person.

So as the gust of wind reached the unsuspecting person, they didn't even notice their hood falling down, revealing their h/c colour hair.

Their s/c skin, even their widely agape e/c colour eyes. But none of this didn't go unnoticed by the brunette.

Y/n! he thought, as his body unconsciously moved by itself. His head reached out, to protect her.

But it was too late as the staff swung and hit her, square in the head, knocking her out cold. Unluckily, the momentum didn't stop, and the staff went out for more blood.

It ricochets off her and into Bam's head, also knocking him out cold.

And it went for more, it's next target were the opponents, one by one dropping like flies.

Oh, it wasn't done yet, it needed more blood, so much more blood. After it made a swirling u shape around the arena, it came back like a boomerang, to the throne area, where an oversized crocodile and blue turtle stood.

Somehow, the stick was pointing head-on, not like the other times when the holding part hit, and the ends weren't the dullest, ie it was sharp.

And it hit the person straight in the head killing them-

At least that's what should of and would have happened, but where the head was actually the person's chest. Their reptile tough, thick skin, which was pretty impenetrable.

Cause rock- Rak, basically the same thing.

Rak just stood their, unimpressed. He was likely thinking about hunting turtles as he didn't notice it, at all, and was unfazed.

He felt the tiniest bit of poke and looked down to see the puny stick.

What is this puny bug doing? The oh so great Rak thought.

The stick- I mean staff bounced to the opposite of the male, where the blue-haired male stood.

Just as it was about to kill him off, he grabbed it effortlessly out of thin air.

"You're not even an extra, you're just a misly prop." He went rambling on, ya know breaking the fourth wall and stuff.

Can we fix it? Yes, we can.

In the end, the two remained unconscious. And since Team turtle lost the crown, they are out of the game, while the rest were unavailable, since you know the thirsty staff-

The mysterious team didn't take the crown either, so no one won. 

・・・★・・・・・・★・・・

Published: September 11th, 2020

Word count: ~ 650 words

Next update: not tmr cause I use the weekends to be 'productive' even tho I'm 99% gonna procrasinate.

But like this is a personal question. I have to make a voicemail and I want it to be like funny? Maybe.

So here are some options:

- Hello....... haha, tricked ya! Leave a message at the tone.

- Hello? Oh hey wait a minute I can't hear you... Sorry, hold on... Nope, still can't hear you. You want to know why? Because I'm not here right now. So leave a message at the beep.

- Hey! Its ____. Wanna hear a joke?

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Not me, so leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

-Hey! It's (YOUR NAME HERE). So, haha funny story, my phone and I are playing hide and seek....aaannnddd...it's winning. I'll call you back as soon as I find it. 

- I don't know who you are, and I don't know what you want. But you can tell me all of that in the message you leave me.

- No one answers phone calls anymore; send me a text.

Which one do you think? Or just no to all?