The Gingrotts Bank

AN: Hey if you're here then thank you so much for reading chapter one! And I hope you enjoy this chapter too!

.....

Usually, after shadow travelling such a long way he would have passed out but since he was given the title of Ghost King he has been able to shadow travel wherever he wants and not waste much energy at all.

For the first time, Nico noticed his surroundings and saw he had arrived in front of an old looking door. Its doorknob was clearly rusty and the wood seemed like it could come apart if he touched it. He looked up and was surprised to see that it said "Leaky Cauldron". He shouldn't have been able to read that, he had dyslexia since he was born and hadn't been able to read any text without squinting for a long time or someone else telling him what the words spelled.

With precaution, he turned the doorknob and enter the pub. He was met with various people. Many had odd clothing but nothing that seemed wizardry which confused him and he almost thought that he was in the wrong place. He walked towards the reception and was met with a table that seemed as old as the pub itself and a smiling middle-aged man with a gigantic smile on his face.

Nico decided that for him to blend in with the rest he must not look suspicious or dark. So, he flashed the man with a small friendly smile as he neared him. "Hello, I'm Nico Di Angelo. I was told to go to Gringotts but I can't seem to find it."

The man's smile only widened which Nico didn't know it could. "Oh, Nico! We have a room reserved for you here for a night." Nico's eyes turned relieved at the confirmation that he was at the right place. "Ok, so come on. Follow me I'll show you the way. My name is Tom if you need anything."

He followed Tom to a brick wall and confusion filled him. Tom pulled out a stick from his coat but then a voice in his head whispered 'wand'. He was so shocked that his smile faltered for a second but he recovered quickly enough for Tom not to notice. Nico concluded that Hecate had given him more than just knowledge for a few spells. He shook himself and focused on what was happening in front of him. Tom touched with the tip of his wand a pattern of bricks in the wall which seemed to be worn down. The wall opened and split in the middle revealing a street that was filled with people in the stereotypical wizard and witch clothing. Some were wearing long robes while others wore pointy hats. Nico thanked Tom after he gave him directions to Gringotts.

He walked through the crowds of these strange individuals and stopped when he saw a big white building in front of him. 'Annabeth would have loved it' Nico though as he saw the majestic Gringotts Bank. He opened the door and neared the reception. White pillars adorned the inside of it and everything would have been white if it wasn't for the various goblins running around the bank.

When he arrived at the reception he said, "Hello I'm here to go to my vault."

The goblin didn't look up and in an uninterested manner said, "Do you have a key?"

Nico reached into the front pocket of his skinny jeans and retrieved the key Hecate had given him. He left it in the goblin's open hand. The goblin looked at the key and a wave of realization overcame his face.

"Are you him?" The goblin squeaked and he wasn't sure if it was in awe or if the goblin was terrified. Probably both. Nico had been asked this question so many times that he knew who he was referring to.

"No." The goblin looked confused as Nico said this. "I'm his son."

The look that the goblin had returned but dimmed. He rushed to his feet and neared Nico, not too close as if it were scared. He did a motion with his hand indicating to follow him. Nico walked behind the creature and found himself entering a small underground cart. The goblin warned Nico to grab onto something. The cart suddenly sped down the cave and stop suddenly after 40 seconds. Nico couldn't help but feel comfortable in his element just like how Percy felt in water and Jason in the air.

The goblin took the key and opened the vault. Nico entered and was not as amazed as one may think. After all, he had been to Persephone's "fun room" which consisted of jewels and precious rocks of all types. He and Persephone would be there whenever they felt like it and Nico taught Persephone the things of the modern world; which was not at all easy since he himself didn't know much.

Anyways back to the Gringotts Bank vault. He saw various weapons in celestial metal and stygian iron. However, he didn't spend too much time analyzing him because he already had his Stygian iron sword that popped up by twisting his skull ring. Nico went over to the mountains of gold wizard coins and put them inside a tote bag that Leo had given him for Christmas. It was similar to the one Leo's magic toolbelt since it was also seemingly endless. He put a considerable amount of the gold coins inside so that he wouldn't run out.

The goblin noticing that he had finished led him to the cart again and they returned to the upper floors. He said his thanks to the goblin and exited the building, but not without noticing the incredulous looks that goblins gave him as he passed by. 'Seems that goblin told the others,' he was not disturbed though Nico was used to it.

As he walked, through the crowd again he was lost in his thoughts. He then felt as he bumped into someone. Nico didn't fall but merely flinched as the contact was made. He saw a girl with bushy hair and chocolate brown eyes on the floor surrounded by various books. Nico instantly helped the girl up and picked up all the books on the floor.

He extended a hand to her and said, "Hi, I'm Nico di Angelo." He gave her a dazzling smile trying to make a good example since she was probably going to Hogwarts too and be in his year.

The girl blushed, shook his hand and stuttered saying, "Hey, I'm Hermione G-Granger."

.....

 AN: Thank you for reading this chapter! I take any constructive criticism. Take care!