Sorry For Not Being Old And Saggy

AN: Hey, everyone! I hope you are all alright and safe. Please if you're of legal age to vote in the USA, please do. It is really important and it is true that every vote counts.

.....

Slowly Nico opened his eyes to find out that he was in what appeared to be a cell. His head was pounding and so he closed his eyes trying to lessen the pain somehow. The Italian vaguely remembered what happened for him to end up in this situation. After Fudge had yelled for the Aurors to arrest him he didn't have time to react before an overwhelming amount of Stunning Spells going in his direction at inhuman speed hit him.

Carefully he got up trying to make the room stop spinning. His feet tripped with each other and he fell weakly. Nico barely had the energy to get up, much less shadow travel from wherever he was.

Suddenly two wizards, who he assumed to be Aurors, appeared at his cell's door taking out a set of keys and opening it.

"Mr. Di Angelo we have orders to send you to your trial right now. If you have any person to contact we advise you to do so in these 5 minutes given by the government." One of them said. She had dark skin and light brown eyes so bright that he was reminded of his sister's own gold eyes. However, Hazel's eyes were much more unique and happier than hers. "You can ask for a Muggle phone or you can ask either of us to cast a Patronus for you. We'll be right outside until you decide who you will contact."

"Of course, thank you, Ma'am." The Italian answered respectfully while nodding understanding his options.

The Muggle phone will be of no use since he hadn't memorized any of his friend's number or had the phone Leo had given him because it was in his bag and he had left it at Hogwarts. The Patronus didn't do him much either, Will didn't know what it was and he was sure that Draco was probably in for questioning as he was on the dark side since his mission required him to do so; while Luna couldn't do much on this situation and Drew was on her way to France.

The Aurors left him while casting a spell which he supposed was to make sure he didn't leave so he didn't bother to try to escape by running.

He reached into his pocket to take out some ambrosia but found nothing inside. Cursing under his breath he remembered that he had given the rest of what he had to Drew that was freaking out because she had a scratch and was scared that it would leave a scar insisting that if she didn't eat the ambrosia now then she'll be left 'with an ugly white line, not worthy of an Aprodhite child!' Her words, not his.

Nico's eyebrows furrowed when he felt something cold graze against his hand in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw that it was a drachma. Thanking his Dad and Hecate he popped his head out of his cell and looked at the other Auror which didn't seem too much older than him.

"Hey, sorry," Nico called out to him throwing him a charming smile when the Auror turned his way. "Could I please get some water?"

"Umm..." the guy muttered. He wasn't awful looking, he was actually really handsome but didn't hold a candle against Will's beauty. From the blush on his cheeks and the way he was looking at Nico, the Italian could tell he was into guys. Thank the gods, it'll be much easier this way. "I-I don't t-think I'm supposed to."

His stutter showed just how nervous he was. "Oh," Nico said faking a look of understanding, then looking at the young Auror with hope. "But I'm really thirsty. Could you please let me have some? I'm sure that someone as handsome as you could maybe conjure up some water for me. Right, love?" He smirked slyly and winked. Okay, maybe he was overdoing his actions but he had to, so it could be guaranteed that the Auror would follow through.

"Oh," the guy replied and nodded vigorously with interest in his eyes as well as longing. Nico did feel a little bad leading this guy on but he needed that water to make an Iris message now and he was running out of time fast. "Well, you're right. I-I don't w-want to make you die of thirst or something, sorry I'll do it right away."