Chapter 38 - Maxim

Opening my eyes I saw the dream far away in my mind as it faded, Brett's nose bloodied and broken. Behind his eyes, my torturers; mirrored the way he would watch me for hours on end. Planning what was to come next.

"You good?"

Flinching at the touch I spun around balling my firsts.

A cheeky grin took her features, "nothing to worry about from me, you should know that by now." Ree stroked my bangs out of my eyes and pecked my cheek as the morning light touched her back, "seemed like a pretty bad nightmare. It was hard to watch-" popping her half-eaten grape in my mouth she rubbed my arm, "you looked like a frightened little bunny. Wiggling and whimpering, I had to wake you up."

Finding myself lowering my gaze on her bared chest I smiled briefly trying to hold eye contact, "you sleep well?"

Placing the silver platter of fruit on the nightstand my nerves heightened as she straddled me touching over my collar bones, "like a baby. I haven't had a night like that in forever."

"What are you two whispering about?" Lucinda mumbled into a pillow clearly barely awake.

Turning my attention to Lucinda I beamed warmly. Her incredibly long jet black hair splayed down the many bed pillows and down her sculpted back leading down to her perfectly rounded tattooed bare bum.

"Just about the intense pussy slaying you gave last night."

I almost choked on the laughter that barely blurted from my mouth.

"You always had a delightful way with words." Lucinda turned, displaying her luscious breast carelessly them as she stretched.

"You're sore?" I asked and Ree scoffed.

"Has reason to be, if I fucked like that I'd sleep the rest of the week."

Giving me a look I gapped as Ree slapped Lucinda on the behind. Hard. Not helping her as Lu put her on her stomach returning the favor.

"Morning my sweet girl," Lucinda greeted me ignoring Ree making my heart flutter as she kissed me sweetly, caressing my cheek before laying another firm slap on Ree's already pink bum. The scream sounded awfully like a moan that left her lungs.

Hugging me I giggled as Lucinda rained kisses all me, groaning biting her lips with closed eyes. Glancing behind her, Ree kissed the bite on Lu's ass. Smirking up at me she parted her cheeks, licking up.

"I think it's my turn to fuck you." She was already pushing the strapless dildo inside herself as she ate.

"I don't think so," pushing her away Ree tackled Lu down. Letting them wrestle amount themselves I left to bring in some coffee. Inching the door open I called over a woman dusting the archways in the hallway, asking her to bring some. The slapping and laughing behind me gave her a funny look on her face as she hesitated to go.

"You Slut!" The next slap had my eyes widening as Lucinda struck Ree across the face.

"You love it," in the struggle Ree pushed Lucinda onto her front, biting and kissing her sides as her hands grabbed at Lu's ass, "you're too exhausted, enjoy it. Stop fighting me, I felt how wet you are-" grinding into her, Ree kissed up to Lucinda's neck, "do you like it in here?" Her hand grabbed her ass again.

Taking up a seat across from the bed in Lucinda's large fur coat I touched myself watching Lucinda's expression as the lubed silicone cock pushed into her. The way her back arched and her blue eyes pierced mine was indescribable.

clasping down on the sheets at the end of the bed with her nails, I watched as their bodies rocked. Lucinda's back arching as she enjoyed herself.

Utterly and completely drained Ree left a very happy and tired woman.