Long Distance Relationship

Matthew POV

6 and a half months

6 and a half depressing months passed ever since that trip to London where I officially asked her to be mine.

Its been 4 months since she grumpily board her jet once more without me joining her that time, and no matter how much it saddended me beyond belief... she had to go.

It was amusing after the first two days of we started officially dating. She made sure to remind me every single hour that she'll stay if I ever ask her not to go. I could just say one word and she'll come flying back she says.

But I didn't. Because I know deep down she cared for the company that was entrusted to her, she wanted to fullfil her grandfather's last wish, we both know deep down she wanted to accept the title of ownership to make her grandfather proud since he trusted her out of the total number of 6 children he has. He still chose her, and went with the lengths of ensuring that she was at the right age and right state of mind even when it means letting the company run by itself with a temporary CEO for a few years after he died.

I remember how inseperable we have been during these past 6 months. Her constant phone calls almost every hour if possible and texts even when she's on a meeting or attending an event. She seem to act more like a clingy girlfriend even though we're miles and miles apart

Though I won't deny how I find it endearing and amusing that she's showing such a rare side of hers that no one gets to know. I was still a bit worried about her sleeping schedule and if it was affecting her work that much.

From good morning, afternoon, and to wishing each other good nights I'm aware of our 7 hour time difference but she just seem to not care. And I always kept reminding her to take care of herself and to sleep more properly.

Then she'd pout over exaggeratedly at me through video calls as if I actually hurt her feelings. Well she's cute nontheless. And thankfully she seem to take my words into consideration and agreeded nontheless just because she doesn't want to worry me too much about her.

Anyways, the 7nth month was currently dragging its arse at a snail's pace much as the first two consecutive months.

I know I told her—no I scolded her about the nonstop calls and texts to take her work as a CEO more seriously and take proper care of herself there. But why am I so anxious when her phone calls and texts decreased this month?

We still get to call each other, but it'll be halfway through our conversation before she had to go again. It was just out of luck if our phone calls and face times lasted an hour or two due to her now much more hectic schedule.

And it was just yesterday. I didn't recieve any calls not even those simple nor even a few worded endearment texts from her.

It felt awfully strange to say the least. Scratch that It bothered me to the very core that I didn't get to sleep at all last night.

Not to mention that news spread fast from Russia about a girl that happened to be Arabella Rouverchi the owner from the successful 'Dawn' brands and the FBI Director Carcio Maksimov's daughter appearing out of nowhere from the US as the rightful owner of the Russia's top multibillion company the 'Maxforge Inc.'

And that girl is none other than my girl herself

Pictures of her had been scattered all over the media fast as I could even blink. Pictures of her inside a court confirming her land and property title and her position and ownership on her company , picture's of her famous stoic yet beautiful features as she took her first step inside her company's building, pictures of her intimidating sharp grey eyes piercing through every interview mixed with her lack of response, pictures and facts about her and her grandfather saying how similar they are with the same ruthlessness, intimidating aura, and their hate of nosy reporters or mostly people in general