𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼:

"Jim-"

"No." He says stopping abruptly to bend down to my car window and flatly decline.

Baby steps... He said a word to me.

He's wearing not too loose clothes. A checkered fila sweater with a back turtleneck and black sweatpants. Still attractive as fuck. But...I think he noticed.

That deep raspy morning voice! Another cum factor! Yes, my fantasy continues as I drive away.

Arriving at the school I get down and hop my way towards class. My friends? they don't come to college often so I'm most of the time lonely.

Once again its that one time of the day I get to be around Jimin.

I walk into the class this time without any expectation of being around him. I'm honestly getting bored of him now. He's completely ghosting me.

                                          𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Jimin. Need a fucking ride?"

"Nope." He walks away once again ghosting me. This time he didn't even look at me. Just a plain no.

I swear after he was leaving I saw him flash a small smile. Like I seriously got a glimpse of him smirking.

I drive home but this time a little in daze. Almost getting run over...

Plopping down on my bed facing the ceiling I start to picture the smirk once again. Was it a smirk? Or was it a face of annoyance?

Sliding my hands into my skirt making circles on my clit.

"Did I really make him get attached to seeing me every. Fucking. Day?"

I insert a finger in opening my legs up.

"Does Park Jimin? Really give a shit about me?"

Soft moans escape from my mouth.

                                          𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I drive past the sidewalk he always walked from but today he wasn't there. Did he take a car? Or a ride? Or did he leave early today?

I shrug and drive away.

Walking into my 3rd and last class for the day which was with Jimin I peek inside. He's sitting with the cherry head again.

No! Y/N you promised yourself!

I sit in front of Jimin and cherry head.

The professor is passing out the assignments which I had completely aced in...Maybe. As he gets to my roll number he raises his eyebrows.

"Y/N? Please come up here to the podium."

I stand up confidently walking towards the podium.

"Sir?"

"Y/N. I need you to borrow Jimin's notes."

"Why is that sir?" I ask him. Fuck I shouldn't have said anything!

"You've failed." He hands me my paper with a sarcastic smile.

I turn around and sloppily walk back to my seat. Jimin's gaze follows me as I stupidly walk up the stairs.

"Need my notes failure?" He taunts me bringing his notepad in front of my face.

I roll my eyes and snatch the notes from him and scoff as I take my seat.

Well I at least got some excuse to talk to Park Jimin. 

                                          𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Well I thought so.

Jimin didn't even speak to me. Since the past 3 Days Jimin left his notes in my locker. Not even handing them to me.

I didn't even see him walk to college nor walk back to his house.

I just sat in front of him during class...

Didn't even feel horny that often to be honest.

Until today. I had class with him again. And I wanted to give him a little show. I sat beside him today replacing the cherry head. As he walked in I could see cherry heads pout. He mouthed 'Hyung...' as Jimin looked to his side.

"What?" I ask him.

He just nods his head 'no' and goes back to doing whatever he was doing.

The whole class just finished in a flash. I got to do nothing. The wet patch in my panties started to seap through with the thought of him finger fucking me during class.

Jimin tosses his notes on top of my notes and sticks a sticky note on the book.

"Not now." He says as I was about to pick up the folded paper. He leaves as the cherry head flings his arm around his neck.

I sit there puzzled. I notice how my jeans had been stained with my liquids. Did I come that much just sitting beside him?

Upon my arrival at my house I sat down shakily expecting something mean from the sticky note. I didn't want him saying something fucking rude to me.

I open up the note.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑢𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ? 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤.

I stare at the writing on the note.

"What?" I gasp feeling my face get hot. Wait he noticed? Ugh! I'm so fucking embarrassed. But glad he noticed how wet I get for him...

skirt? I guess I can play along in a game...