𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿:

At every stop light I moved slower than we're supposed to making sure I was wet enough for him to watch.

Again. He's there waiting kicking around little rocks as my anxiety starts to build up higher as I slowly drive up beside him.

For a moment I considered driving off without stopping and just quitting this game we're playing here.

I pull up beside him and roll down my window.

"Move over to the passenger seat." He demands as a freeze for a moment.

"Go on. Move." He says, "Or would you prefer my lap?" He winks as I hurriedly move over to the passenger seat.

He gets in my car and revives the engine.

"Now." He says slowly driving the car.

I recline my chair and slip off my panties from under my skirt as Jimin's gaze slowly moves around from mine to the road. I spread my legs and bring them up on the chair. I cold air of the a/c makes me have shivers.

I insert two fingers into me as he lets out a deep sigh. Moving them inside me I start to let out low moans. I start to move faster reaching my climax pretty quickly considering how wet I was already to be doing this for Jimin.

He moves slower at every stop light to take a moment to observe my movements and smirk.

I look over at him still moving my fingers in and out of me, i notice his boner sticking through his jeans making me fall off the edge.

I cum all over my fingers as the car comes to a stop.

I masturbated the whole time...From the residencies to college. Beside Jimin.

Jimin looks over to me and smirks as I stared shocked at my dripping wet fingers.

He grabs my hand bringing my fingers to his mouth licking my liquid off as I gulp watching his sexual actions.

He gets out of the car, "Sweet.".

I sit there phased about what had just happened. A few minutes later after I bring myself together I check the time.

Fuck! I'm late. I hurriedly lock my car and run to my first class.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Its beeb almost 3 days since that incident. My anxiety filled self NEVER took that road again. What have I gotten myself into...

Its now my last class with Jimin. What am I going to do for the 1 hour around someone I masturbated in front of?

I sat down on my usual seat in front of Jimin.

I feel a figure comes beside me. I look over to see Jimin resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Heyy Dirty~" He taunts me as I start to panic looking around me.

What? Dirty? Is he saying I'm a sexual person?

"What?" I ask him in a low tone.

"Why? You did what I asked you to do. Twice." He says stressing on the 'twice'

I blush red as he looks back to cherry head whose once again left alone. He should be used to it at thus point.

The whole class goes by. The sexual tension between me and Jimin increased every minute. His hand would lightly graze my thighs or he would get extremely close to me to the point i could feel his breath on my neck.

Once the class ended i was completely prepared to bolt out from here. I quickly gathered up my books and pens and stood up to make a run.

Just then Jimin grabs my wrist making me drop all my stuff on the table.

"My bo-" He pulls me somewhere with him.

I look around noticing its one of the classroom which was under construction. I think it needed-

"How did it feel?" Jimin asks me cornering me into a wall with his hands on both side of me.

I start to get a little sweaty with the sexual tension created by him. He's just so close to me I could just kiss him!

"W-What?"

"Playing with yourself in front of me?" He trails his finger on my thigh as I struggled in getting words out of my mouth, "tell me."

"It felt...ecstatic." I breathe out.

"Really dirty girl~?" He cups my pussy making me gasp, "Here, call me. 7pm." He says handing me another sticky note which I assume is his number.

He leaves with his backpack.

7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm 7pm.

I pace around my room. "7pm? Why the evening why not 4pm when the suns out?"

"Is he going to try something?"

"Is it a date?"

Finally its 7pm. I dial in the number thinking I might do something great.

I let the call ring for a few seconds. I bit my lips tasting blood. Suddenly I hear a deep, "Hello?"

"H-Hi...y/n." I reply.

"Hi dirty girl~!" He says cheerfully, "Not even a second late. You want me that bad?"

I nod knowing he can't see me.

"What are you wearing?" He asks.

"A bath robe."

"Come on tell me more details baby." He demands.

"A sky blue bath robe with black laced panties and..." I stop talking.

"And..?"

"No b-bra." I hesitated.

"Perfect. Wear what you're wearing and meet me at..You know maples?"

Of course I fucking know maples who doesn't? The club that like 10 minutes away from my house where you just drink until you die literally.

"Yes."

"Meet me there. 30 minutes."

30 minutes? In a bathrobe? I'm sure there will be drunk horny people on the street.

"A-"

"And no bra." He hangs up.