𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲:

I stand outside waiting for jimin with my arms crossed in my blue robe with just and underwear and no bra.

I start to tap my foot in anxiety. What am I getting myself into...I still have a few minutes. I can drop out of it. Or maybe go with it?

"Y/N." He says startling me. I look up at him to see him not having left any space between us and having his arms on both side of the car blocking me from moving.

"Uhh..."

"Car keys." He brings his hand up to take the keys.

I hand him my keys as he walks to sit himself in the car signing me to also get into the passenger seat.

He starts to drive. His hand slowly comes up to rest on my exposed thigh. He squeezes my thigh every time he stepped on the break or took a turn. Slowly grazing his pinky on my clothed pussy.

He stops probably behind a clubhouse where there's 6 men smoking.

He moves aside my robe swiftly pulling off my panties.

"Wha-"

"Open the door."

"No!"

He turns his head facing me. Jimin moves closer to me and smashes his lips onto mine roughly kissed me.

He pulls away with a, "ch" from our lips separating.

"Open. The. Door."

I followed his order and opened the door.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Ready for wh-"

He inserts two fingers in me, rapidly fingering me making me moan out load. He flashes the headlights on the men bringing their attention towards my moaning self.

"Hyung! Share your bitch with us too!" The blue haired cat looking guy says.

He just smirks as he rubs my clit finger fucking me.

"J-Jimin..." I moan holding onto his hand.

As the men start to approach us he pulls his hand away leaving me dissatisfied as he drives away.

"You can't cum unless I tell you to dirty girl." He says.

The ride back to wherever was...silent.

He pulls over back in front of where we drove away from. "I guess that's it for today baby." He says humming as he raises my chin to place a soft almost sweet peck on my nose.

I just simply nod my head and watch him as he gets out of the car and walks away almost disappearing into thin air.

                                           𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Hey y/n!" I hear as I pull over into the parking.

"Ji hyun!" I jump out of the car as I run to her hugging her.

"How long as it been?" She asks me with a stretched smile.

"Maybe...2 Years?"

"I know y/n! Lets go! Our first class together!" She says linking arms with me dragging me along with her.

We walk in the hall making out way to our class talking. The whole time I hadn't noticed that as I was walking by everyone had given me looks as if there was something wrong with me.

As I enter my class something catches my eye. Well someone to be exact, Jimin. He's sitting there patting the seat beside him asking me to come over and sit beside him. I look over at Ji Hyun whose nudging me winking as he pushes me to sit beside Jimin.

"I'll catch up later y/n.' She leaves with a wink.

Am I the only one who has no fucking idea of what is happening in my life?

"D-Did you go around telling everyone?" I whisper to Jimin.

"No." He flatly declines as he removes his books from his backpack, "They assumed. Rumours spread. I mean its true though you're my pet dirty girl." He says looking at me as I freeze with a irritated expression on my face.

I mean he is right, I always do what he says without hesitation. I let him do what he wants to me. In fact I don't even know a single thing about him other than his name. Even if he was a murderer he wouldn't bring his knife with him anywhere right?

Or would he?

I'm just overthinking.

𝙄𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮/𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩.