The Gaang

The hundred year war has ended and the four nations finally live in peace. The Gaang were still in the fire nation and helped Zuko with his plans as he is the new fire lord now.

" I want to change everything here." Zuko said.

He stood at a luge hall with magnificent paintings of the previous fire lords. They do were huge but Zuko got angry every time he looked at them. They reminded him of all the sadness and pain they caused the other nations.

" They are still part of the fire nations history." Aang said.

He wore his traditional air normad clothing. His coat , shirt and pants had the same colour. They were beige. He wore a wooden necklace around his neck with the air symbol engraved. He walked up to Zuko and stood beside him while looking at all the fire lord paintings.

" It doesn't matter. I cannot look at them everyday. They remind me of the horrific things that the fire nation has done." said Zuko.

He looked down with a sad look on his face but angry at the same time.

" I see. Maybe you can change this hall into something completely new. " Aang said.

" Something new ? " Zuko said.

" Yeah maybe something that will make you proud when you look at it. Don't worry you are not alone. We will find a solution ! Let's go back to the others ." Aang said.

They walked to meet the others at the court yard. The turtle ducks were swimming at the pond and ate the bread that Katara was gently throwing at them. The court yard also had a n old Cherry tree which has grown a lot over the years when Zuko was banned from the Fire nation. Sokka and Suki were leaning against the cherry tree. They held hands.

" Where have you guys been ?" Sokka asked.

" We just discussed some future plans. Where is Toph ?" said Aang.

" She told me that she is apparently just going for a walk. " said Katara while feeding the turtle ducks.

Katara had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Toph but she didn't want to tell the others.

* meanwhile with Toph *

' I wonder what will happen with the group ... will we go separate ways now...we are all going to be friends forever right ...should I tell Sokka...' Toph thought.

" Toph ? " Mai said.

Toph blushed and got a little bit nervous. Mai completely interrupted her train of thought.

" Yes ? " Toph said and turned around so her face would face Mai.

" What are you doing here all alone ? " Mai asked while nearly showing any emotions on her face.

" I was about to practise a bit more on my earth bending not more. The others are at the court yard if you are looking for them." Toph said and turned around to continue her walk.

" Hm ok. Don't you want to join the others too ? The war is over. You can practise some other time." said Mai.

Toph knew that Sokka and Suki are there and she didn't want to see them now. Especially when they are cuddling , holding hands or kissing. The thought of that made Toph have tears in her eyes.

' We are just friends not more...he has a girlfriend that he loves...he doesn't need me ' Toph thought.

" Toph ? Are you coming ?" Mai asked.

" Fine. " Toph said with a slightly annoyed voice.

They Both arrived at the court yard. Mai smiled a bit as soon as she saw Zuko and she goes up to him and hugs him.

" What have you guys been up to ? " Zuko asked.

" Nothing. I just saw Toph walking all by herself so i asked her to come with me to join you guys." said Mai.

" I just wanted to have some time alone not more. I am going to Iroh. " Toph said and rushed inside the palace to avoid more questions.

' Everyone is a couple now accept me.. so what is so strange to be alone for a second... I am tired of seeing everyone doing couple stuff with their partners.' Toph Thought.

Toph entered the Balcony at the top part of the palace. The view up there is beautiful and you have the perfect view of the sunset. Iroh would spend most of his time cooking tea and drinking it at the Balcony. Toph wasn't surprised when she saw him on the Balcony , drinking one of his favourite teas, jasmine tea.

" What a loverly surprise to see you here Toph" Iroh said with a soft smile on his face.

" Can I have a cup of tea ? " Toph asked.

" Sure ! I always enjoy having a good cup of tea with a good friend." said Iroh.

" You mean a cup of your leave juice?" said Toph and giggled.

Iroh looked at her. He was grumpy first but then giggled too. He gave her a hot cup full of his freshly boiled tea. You could smell the sweet aroma of the tea and feel the comfortably warm tea cup.

" Thank you. " toph said.

She took a sip of her tea and was much more calm than before. She really wanted to ask Iroh for an advice. She wanted to finally tell someone that she was in love with Sokka but she was too afraid.

" Is there something you want to talk about ? " Iroh asked.

" No I just came here for a cup of tea not more. So how was your day?" Toph said.