Chapter 1 New school year and my mate???

Rain
Beep beep beep beep
Damn it! Stupid alarm!
Hi, my name is Rain, I'm half angel and half human. I'm also 18 years old and tonight is my 18 birthday party. My parent always told me that I am powerful and I always need to be careful. My father is angel and my mom is human. They told me a lot about then world, there is lot of mythical creature in the world. They are all real not the myth.
I immediately went in to the bathroom and open the hot water. I shower for about 15 mins then came out and saw my iPhone 6 was vibrating.
I answer it and "Happy birthday!My Bestie!!!," my best friend Michelle said. "Than you, but Jeeze Michelle, why you are so hyper?" I said. "Cuz today is the first day of school and my best friend birthday, come on come pick me up and let's go to starbuck before going to school!" "Sure, I will come to your house in fifteen minutes." I said. Then Michelle cut her phone.
Michelle is a werewolf and her brother is Howard. He's going to be a alpha and she is a alpha daughter! No one dare to mess with us because Howard is very protective of us. Also he is very sexy! Omg, why am I thinking like this! Our parent know each other and my father always help them with war and rouge. My father is very powerful!
I went to my closet and got my favorite T-shirt and wear a really short pant. Then grab my keys and my purse and went downstairs. My lovely adorable twin brother is eating his breakfast and chatting with my dad. My mom is making breakfast for my father.
My twin brother somehow got full angel power and he is in training. He is very good at using his power too. He is also very protective of us. He and Howard is the superstar at the school and many girl want to get in bed with them. But both of them annoy them because they both are waiting for their mate.
"Happy birthday sis and What the fuck are you wearing sis! Go upStair and change to something else!" My brother said. "Happy birthday to you too brother -.-!" I said "no I won't change and let me wear this for my birthday pls!" I give my best puppy eye to him. "Fine just for today!" My brother said. I love my brother, he love me and adore me. My father was looking on his phone nonstop after I enter the room. "Got to go bro, see you at school!" I said " Where are you going?" My brother and father ask together. " picking up Michelle then go to starbuck before going to school." " okay sweetie, be save!" My father said.
I ran out to my ruby red Camero and start the engine. I speed to Michelle house and message her that I'm here outside her house. She came out and hop on and we speed to starbuck. We both order a vanilla latte and we went to school. We talk about tonight party and the school.
When we got to school, I park my car on my usual spot, right new my brother GTR. Girls is surrounding my brother and Howard while they are chatting with their friend. Howard is acting weird when I park my car. He is looking around him and stare at me. I have no idea what is happening, so I got off and say hi.
When I got off, I smell something good. It taste like vanilla and mint. For some reason, I stare at Howard for no reason. Then I heard Howard said "MATE" then run to me and hug me possessively. Michelle was smiling at me like she won a lottery. And my brother was shock and stare at us. Everyone is happy for us. I saw some girl is staring at me jealously. I feel like today is my best day ever and this is the best birthday gift ever!