Chapter 4 A talk with my parent

Stephen Amell as Rain's brother Anthony

Rain
When we got to my home driveway, my eye is still red and puffy. Howard is very worry about me. He want to comfort me but he let it go because he knows I want to be alone.
But I don't! He went to open the door for me. We went in to the house. My father surprisedly is at home.
I bet Anthony told him that I met my mate and he want to know how am I.
We both walk in together and my father walk to us.
He saw my eye red and start glaring at Howard. Howard throw up his hand in surrender.
I laugh at them. They both stare at me now. The my brother came down and saw me too. He thought Howard did something to me. He become protective brother again! -.-
My father and brother demand what had happen. The both were about to kill Howard in front of me! I hand them the letter and let them read it. Howard hold both of his hand on my stomach and breath my scent. I shivered when he did that. I feel that he is struggling with his wolf.
My father sigh after reading it. I feel like he knows this will happen.
I pull Howard's hand away from me and walk to my father. Then my father said "come to my office, we will talk about this! Anthony go find your mom, we need to talk all together!"
We walk to my father office! It's a really big room. When I was little, I always run around the room and cause trouble, but my father love me too much and wouldn't punish me! I lovey dad!
When we seat down, Howard hold me possessively. Then my mom came in to the office. She went to my father and seat on his leg. She look kinda seas and worry.
My father then said, " Rain, when you are born, there is a prophecy for you and your mate which is Howard! The prophecy said that the prince of vampire would want you to be his wife! Also he will kill the mate with his army of vampire!" Howard suddenly growl "He will never get her!" While I was shivering without knowing!
Howard notice it and he kissed me.
My brother yell at him and said "That's my sister! Get a room!" We all laugh. Then Howard said "we should get her guard to protect her when we are not around!" I was about to object but saw everyone is serious. I know even if I object, I won't win this battle. Then I said "I'm choosing the guard !" They stare at me and nodded.
Before we leave the room, my father said "Howard you better not hurt her or I will bring a whole army of angel chasing you!"
Howard face turn with fear. I laugh at them and push Howard out of the room. I pull him to my room and prepare for the birthday party tonight. I'm worry about the the prince of vampire but I know Howard will protect me, so I feel very safe!

Sorry guys for the late update!!!