Chapter 2 My best day ever!

Josh Duhamel as alpha Howars

Howard
Damn I hate school so much!! I don't want to go to school today! I don't get why I need to go to school anyway.
For some reason my wolf Ryder was running around in my mind for some reason. "Stop stopping around Ryder!" I said. He whimpered and said " No!" I got annoy and block him out of my mind. I got up from my bed and went to shower.
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you who am I. My name is Howard and I'm a alpha since last month. I'm the alpha for moonlight pack, strongest and biggest pack in America. I have a sister name Michelle and she is best friend with Rain. I love Rain, she's beautiful and pretty and nice. I wish she's my mate. My wolf Ryder is happy when I think like this. When I got downstair, it is so quiet. Everyone left, so I rush out and went to my garage. I have lot of cars, all of them is either sport car or suv. I decided to drive my 2015 dark mustang.
I hop on and start the engine and speed off to the pack house to pick up my beta, my best friend Daniel. When I got there, he came out with our third in command Liam. Liam is a very loyal person. He is friendly but when facing enemy he can be deadly. Both of them didn't find their mate yet but they want to. When I turn into the parking lot, my other best friend, Anthony, driving his GTR behind me.
Anthony is Rain's twin brother. His father is my father's best friend and the person to ask when we have a war. Anthony is full angel like his father and very powerful. He park right next to me and came out. When the girls saw us, they came next to us. We push them away and chat. But the girls stand near us. Then I saw a ruby red camero turn into the parking lot. I saw my sister and Rain in it.
When I saw Rain, my wolf is jumping around. I stare at her while she's parking next to his brother GTR.
Then she came out, I smell strawberry vanilla ma'am go. I annoy everyone while they are trying to know what is happening. Everyone become quiet and look at us.
My wolf and I say "MATE" and I run to my mate and hug her like there's no tomorrow. I know everyone is staring at us, but I don't care. I thanks the moon goddess that she gave me Rain as my mate. She's perfect!

Sorry guys, this is short! I will try to upload as soon as possible