Chapter 3 School is perfect or is it?

Molly Sims as Rain

Rain
We walk into the school together and there's boy whistle and staring at me. Howard growl at them stare at them wanting to rip them apart.
I laugh and Howard stare at me and said "little mate, your laugh is so cute." "Very funny haha!" I said mocking him. Then he came to my ear and said "Stop acting like this or I'm going to take you right now! I bet you don't want to do it here!"
I was speechless then my brother came behind us and stare at Howard with danger eye. Oh god his protective mode came on.
They both staring at each other. "You better not hurt her or I will hunt you down and rip your dick and feed it to the dog then throw you to hell and let you rot!" My brother said seriously.
I was shock to hear that from him. He usually very nice and best friend with Howard.
"I promise you I won't Anthony. She's my mate, I will protect her all I can." Howard said bravely and proud.
"You better!" My brother said. Then Michelle and behind us.
"I'm so glad you are my brother's mate and not some slut!" She said. I laugh at her and we all walk into the office together.

Howard
Damn her brother is scary! But I'm a alpha so I replied him "I promise you I won't Anthony. She's my mate, I will protect her all I can." I said proudly. Then my sister come behind us and said "I'm so glad you are my brother's mate and not some slut!" She said. I'm glad too, I thought to myself.
When we walk into the office, I walk to the counter to get our schedule. One of my pack mate work there. So I told him to get my schedule to be exactly the same as Rain.
I pass out the schedule and we share and look at each other schedule. Michelle got second, fourth and fifth period with me and Rain, which is economic, math and English. Then we all head out to our first period.
The first day of school is boring, luckily I have my mate right next to me! I look at her for the whole day and I'm so happy.
After sixth period, I told Rain I will meet her at the car because I need to go to talk to my coach.
After talking to the coach, I rush out and run to the parking lot. Everyone left already. I saw my mate shaking scare inside her car.
I immediate feel anger, my wolf Ryder want to come out and rip whoever scare my mate. I immediately run to her car and knock her window. She got creep out by me. Ryder whimpered because he scare his mate.
When she saw me, she cry. "Open the door baby." She unlock the door and I open it and went in.
"What happen baby, who hurt you!" I said angrily. She hang me a note and I open it. I read it carefully.
This is when hell happen. My wolf Ryder took control!

Rain
Today is the best day ever! Howard was with me the whole day and I love it a lot. I really love his wolf Ryder, he's so cute when he's possessive.
At the end of the day, he told me to meet me at the car because he want to talk to the coach. So I went to the bathroom then went to my locker.
I open my locker and saw a note.
On the cover, it say To:Rain
I open the note thinking it was Howard writing it to me.
The note said

Dear Rain,
This is the Devil speaking. Congratulation on finding your mate but you are mine not his! I will kill your mate and have baby with you. I love you so much! I will claim you soon. Warn your mate that I'm coming for you and no one can stop me. No one can stop me! Wait for me love! I will be your and you will be mine!

Sincerely,
Your true mate
Devil 💋

After reading the note, I walk slowly to my car. When I got to the parking lot, it is almost empty. I unlock my car, and went in there. I'm staring the front thinking about the note.
Then someone knock my window. I jumped and look at the window, it was Howard. When I saw him, I'm glad. I cry because I feel safe when I'm around him. "Open the door baby!" He said. I unlock it and he immediately come in. He look worry and his wolf Ryder is about to come out.
"Who hurt you baby?" He asked. I just hang him the note and he read it.
I saw his eye become completely dark, Ryder came out.
"Baby, don't be scare ! I will protect you, no matter what happen!" He said. I hug him and he kiss me passionately. We were kissing for a long time until we ran out of breath.
His eye went back to back normal. I feel really safe around him. We switch seat and he drive me home. The drive was quiet but I know Howard is looking at me possessively.

I hope you guys like this chapter! I will upload as soon as possible!