Extraordinary Love

"You look like the cat that ate the canary," Yaharah said as she watched Victoria walk into the salon.

"What are you talking about?" Victoria said a she sat into the empty seat across from her.

"You know what I'm talking about, what or who's gotten into you? I take it you and Dante made up last night."

"Maybe," Victoria said with a smile as she swung the chair from side to side.

"Spill," Yaharah said hitting Victoria on the knee.

"Stop moving before you get burned," Victoria said eyeballing the hairdresser who was trying hard to keep her flat iron from burning Yaharah.

"Tell me what happened. How did the dinner go?"

"Terrible, we barely, well he barely ate, we go into an argument. I called him a jerk, he called me a brat, and somehow I ended up apologizing. We almost ended up in bed but then we were interrupted."

"What, by who? I swear if that was me whoever it was would have been dead. Who was it?"

"One of Dante's friends, after that I left so I could meet you here on time."

"How sweet, have I told you how much I love you lately?" Yaharah said and Victoria immediately knew that she was buttering her up for something.

"Okay what do you want?"

"Tonight..."

"What about tonight,"

"Don't say no just think about it ok. Promise me you will think about it."

"Think about what?"

"Promise me,"

"Fine Yaharah, what do you want?"

"Club,"

"Oh hell no," Victoria said shooting straight out of her chair. The last time she stepped foot into a club was on her twenty-first birthday and she was harassed all evening by a man who was almost old enough to be her father.

"No, you know I hate clubs, do you remember the last time I went to a club."

"That was years ago,"

"If you had someone's greasy ass uncle trying to make you a woman all night, you would hate them too. Besides I don't like crowds, it's too noisy, people act all crazy once they are liquored up; and most importantly I am too damn old to be going to some club." She huffed as she sat back down into her chair.

"It'll be fun," Yaharah said before she turned her attention onto her hair dresser. Victoria rolled her eyes as she tried to figure out a way she could get out of the crazy night ahead of her.

After getting their hair and nails done, Victoria and Yaharah met up with the wedding coordinator and went through the final plans for the reception area. Afterwards they rushed to the church for the final rehearsal.

"You look exhausted," Dante said as Victoria greeted him as she walked into the church.

"I am, please save me from the crazy lady," she begged as she rest her head on his shoulder.

"It'll be over soon," he said as he wrapped his arm around her. "I hear that ya'll have a crazy night planned. I think I heard something about male strippers, is that true."

"If it is that's news to me. Why can't we just stay in and play monopoly," she whined as Yaharah instructed for everyone to take their places in line.

"Come on you two, stop lusting after each other in church." Yaharah said pulled Victoria up by her hand.

"I heard there will be male strippers at some point tonight"