4) tEAmS🙀🙀

*timeskip to after dinner with the fam😼😼*
"dude that spaghetti hit different"
"it slaps harder than this dump truck of an ass😼😼"
"gurl eye- sho please kindly ✨not✨"
"you're just jealous! loser hahaha"

this lovely conversation was taking place on the walk to karasuno's volleyball club gym that hinata dragged you to. once you were there you'd have to go on a bus to aoba johsai to watch a practice match hinata's rambling about.

"hey y/n i think my team will like you a lot. i think you'll have a lot of simps~"
"gah don't put it like that sho. i like to think of them as fans not sImPs! but like do you think they'll wanna make some tiktoks with me?"
"i mean yeah! i'm pretty sure at least five of them are your fans! and plus it'll surprise them cause unless they saw your post they have no idea we're cousins" shoyo exclaimed while wiggling his eyebrows. in his head shoyo thought,'i'm definitely the coolest cause i'm related to a famous person. i'll be praised for bringing everyone's idol! that'll make me better than kageyama for sure!'

the pair now arrived at the gym doors. y/n was freaking out internally thinking,'what if they don't like me? and wouldn't i be intruding on their bus ride thanks to beluga whale sho? istg i'll literally gonna cry if they don't like me! IM NOT READ-' the gym doors swung open courtesy of shoyo.

everyone inside the gym heard the doors swing open and turned to greet whoever entered. what they didn't expect was that everyone's tiktok crush walk through those doors with hinata.

kiyoko dropped the clipboard
tanaka fainted
sugawara blew a fuse
ennoshita, narita, kinoshita just stared and had their jaws on the floor
kageyama spit out his milk
tsukishima just glanced at her and blushed, then looked away
yamaguchi is fanboying silently
daichi is frozen in place
takeda was very confused

*this is when noya, asahi, and ukai weren't in the picture yet. cause seijoh practice match*

hinata greeted the starstruck members who were silently fangirling/fanboying. he then introduced the person of the hour you!

"hey guys i hope it's fine if i brought my cousin y/n with us! and yeah shes tiktok famous" hinata mumbled the last part but then smiled brightly at everyone so they can't refuse.

all at once everyone went back to normal and greeted her. although they were all still shocked.

"heyyooo my names l/n y/n nice to meet you guys!" she then noticed tanaka and decided to greet him.
"hey tanaka-san!"
tanaka froze at his one and only special and intimate greeting. "h-hey l/n-san"

somewhere in the corner of the gym tsukishima silently snickered at tanaka's stutter.

"so is it okay if she goes on the bus with us to the practice match?"
daichi and takeda both agreed.

"anyways we need to get going guys grab everything needed for the practice match!" takeda exclaimed.

kiyoko, goddess kiyoko, walked up to her waifou, tiktok crush, and possible new friend.
"hey l/n-san do you wanna sit on the bus with me?"

and at that moment l/n y/n was simping. she instantly thought that this girl, no, goddess was prettier than her favorite wife, yumeko jabami. in her head she though,'HOLY  WHAT IS THIS? SO THIS IS LOVE DUNDUNDUN. i don't wanna be your friend i wanna be your bitc-'

"yeah sure...."
"shimizu kiyoko. nice to meet you i'm a huge fan of yours!" she rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly
"oh really! thanks for the support!" y/n stuck up a peace sign and kiyoko instantly blushed.
"uhm- l/n-san, can i get your phone number?" kiyoko didn't even realize what she said till she said it. she instantly died on the inside. she then heard a:
"oh sure it's 678-999-8121"
"thank you!" kiyoko instantly wrote down on the clipboard and scurried off to put it in her phone.