HER SCENT

DOMENICOS POV

Today I am making sure that everything is ready for the Celebration To The Moon Goddess, Bennedeta wont even leave me alone for one second and it is driving me crazy. I have been dating her for about three years now since I still haven't found my mate but I have not given up on finding her, Bennedeta thinks that I will claim her as my mate and luna of the pack but that will never happen since that place belongs only to my mate and no one else. Before you ask me, yes I have told her that she will never be my mate or the luna of the pack but she is so thick headed that I don't know how much longer I will stand and be with her. My parents have told me that the reason why I haven't met my mate could be because she is till not sixteen, which to be hones makes since because its what happened with them. My father was twenty when he found my mom who was sixteen at that time, I just hope that who ever is my mate will be a strong she wolf since every pack needs a strong luna to stand next to the alpha.

As I walk around the back yard I start to smell a wonderful scent of mint and rosemary, just as I'm about to walk towards the scent Bennedeta stops me and pulls me towards her sisters who are with my beta, second in command and third in command. When we get to them I look at the boys who pull me away from the girls so we can talk without being heard, when we are a good ways away from them we stop and they all look at me.

"What is up with you" Edmundo asked

"I think I smelled my mate here but before I could get to where her scent was coming from Bennedeta pulled here" I said

"Are you sure its your mate" Angelo asked

"I am almost one hundred percent sure but I couldn't find out for sure" I said

"Well lets head towards the area where you smelled her" Gavino said as we headed towards the area where I smelled the mint and rosemary scent come from

By the time we got to the area where the scent was coming from there wasn't anyone, the area had been finished getting ready for the celebration tonight. Since the weather channel said that it might rain, we decided to make the party inside the meeting hall since its big enough for the whole pack to be in and still have a lot of extra room to move around without bumping in to any body.

"If you smelled her in this area, it means she is from our pack and she will most likely come to the celebration" Angelo said

"The question now is what are you going to do with Bennedeta" Edmundo asked

"You must break up with her before the celebration" Gavino added

Before we could continue talking Bennedeta and her sisters came up to us, we all headed to the living room where I started to smell the scent once again and I turned to look at the guys who right away realized what was going on.

"Hey girls why don't you all go and get something to eat and drink so we can go to the game room to watch a movie" Gavino said

"Why don't you go yourself" Bianca said as she looked at Gavino

"Come on baby be nice and go get us something to take to the game room, last time we did it you all complained about us not getting what you wanted and you all ended up coming to the kitchen and getting your stuff" Angelo said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Just because you all did forget to get what we wanted" Bianca said as they all left

I walked in to the living room and the scent was starting to fade away which meant that she had already left, I looked at everybody who was looking at me and thought of asking who else had been here but I didn't want to do it since some of Bennedeta's friends were here and I didn't want her to know anything until I had the chance to talk with her. At that moment I knew that I had to break up with Bennedeta if I wanted to make sure that my mate wouldn't reject me for being with someone else, I took Bennedeta's hand and I led her to my office and once in there I told her that I had smelled my mate and that our relationship was over. She ran out of my office crying as my parents were walking by the office, they walked in and closed the door behind them making sure to activate the sound proof so no one could hear what was being said.

"Why did Bennedeta storm out crying" mom asked as she sat down on the sofa

"I broke up with her" I said as I got up and walked to sit on a chair in front of her and dad

"And why did you do it" dad asked as he took mom's hand in his

"I smelled my mate in the meeting hall and then in the living room but I didn't get to see who it was, all I am sure of right now is that she is from this pack and she helped prepare the room for the celebration tonight" I said

"So you broke up with Bennedeta because you are afraid that if she saw you with her she would reject you or am I wrong" mom asked with a smirk on her face

"That's right" I said

They both looked at me and then said that they were going to get ready for the celebration and that I should do the same, after they left I made sure that all my important papers were put under lock and headed to my room to take a shower and get ready for the celebration. Once I finish putting on my black suite I match it with a red tie and I start to head down stairs and before I hit the last step I start to smell the scent that causes my wolf to go crazy, I start to walk a little faster and head towards the meeting room to where the scent gets stronger the closer I get to the door.