FIVE YEARS LATER

ALESSANDRAS POV

"Mommy wake up, you promised to make pancakes for breakfast" I hear my little man say

"I'm up, I'm up" I say as I open my eyes to see my precious boy

We get up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make his pancakes like I had promised yesterday night, once in the kitchen I got all the ingredients to make the pancakes as I look at him from across the kitchen to the living room where he sat calmly watching Bear In The Big Blue House. I cant believe that in just ten days he will be turning five, he was the only thing that kept me alive all this time since I got to New York all those years ago. When I got here I found a house on the market and bought it under my mothers last name, after that I started to look for a place to start working and I found a waitress job at a café which I bought when the owner offered it to me and I became the owner of it changing the name of it to The Cozy Café.

When we had finished eating breakfast we went up to the our rooms and changed before heading to the café, once at the café I went to the office that over looks the sitting area and entrance of the café. Cole went to his corner and started to play with his tablet while I went through the papers that were on my desk, I then looked up and down to the café and saw the people I thought I haven't seen in so many years. I picked up the phone and called Aby and told her if someone asked for me to say that she doesn't know me, as soon I hung up they got to the ordering window before they got their coffee and went to sit at one of the big tables while they talked.

I stood up and walked to the two sided mirror and looked at them, I guess Domenico could feel me looking at them and looked up towards the mirror not long after that everybody looked towards it. I walked back to the desk and grabbed my things and told Cole that it was time to leave, we headed to the back door of the café where I had parked my car and got in before driving away from the café towards the grocery store where we got what I needed to make Cole's birthday cake. When we got home Cole went to his room to play while I put everything away, after I finished putting everything away I went to my office and took out my old phone from my desk and turned it on before I dial my brother who I haven't talked to since I left.

"Hello" my brother answered

"Hey Alex" I said

"Aly, is it really you" Alex said

"Yes, its me" I said

"Where are you, we have been looking for you for a long time and want to see you" Alex said

"Tell me something Alex who really wants to see me, you or everybody that is listening to us talking" I said

"What are you talking about" he asked

"Alex I am not stupid, I know that you were all at The Cozy Café" I said

"You saw us" Ely asked

"Yes, I saw all of you. Domenico, Edmundo, Angelo, Gavino, Alex and you. You all ordered a coffee before sitting on a big table, a few minutes later you all turned to look at the mirror" I said

"How do you know all this" Angelo asked

"Well because when I was told that there were people looking for me, I went to the café and entered through the back door and saw you all" I said

"Mommy can I get a ice cream cone" Cole said

"Sure, give me a minute okay go and wait for me in the kitchen" I said

When Cole left the office I knew I was going to have and answer a lot of questions, when I got back on the phone it was silent but I could hear people breathing.

"I have to go, please stop looking for me I don't want to be found" I said

"Who was that Aly, who called you mommy" Alex asked

"Don't worry about him Alex, he isn't your business" I said

"But it is mine" Domenico said

"No it isn't Domenico" I said before I hung up

I got up and went to the kitchen where Cole was waiting for me to give him his ice cream cone, I opened the freezer and got one of the cones and gave it to him before I turned and started to cook lunch for us. When we finished eating we watched TV before Cole went to his room and took a nap, I went to my office and finished the paper work that I brought home with me to finish. I called Aby and asked her to come and babysit Cole so I could take the papers back to the café and sign the checks for everybody that works at the café, when she got here I went up stairs and changed to something more sexy like Aby would say and headed to the café where for sure everybody would go once again since I had said that I had seen them there.

When I pulled up in front of the café I saw everybody there sitting at the same table where they had sat on earlier in the morning, I grabbed my bag and the folder with the papers that I had taken home and walked in with a smile on my face not turning to where they were.

"Hey Aly, same as always" Lucy asked

"Yeah, I will be in the office can you take it up there for me" I asked

"Sure we can girl, looking sexy as always" Mike said

"Well thankyou, I will be in the office signing all of your pay checks" I said

I then walked up the stairs and into the office, I placed the folder and my bag on the desk before walking to the two sided mirror only to see that everyone was looking up to it. A smile painted itself on to the face, I walked back to the desk and started to sign the paychecks just as Mike walked in with my coffee. When I finished signing the paychecks I looked out the mirror and saw that everybody was still there, I walked down the stairs and give Mike the sign so he would come up to me and pretend to be dating me just like we always did when ever someone was hitting on me.

When he came up to me he placed his hand around my waist and walked me out of the café and to my car, when we were at my car he opened the door and I placed my bag in the car before I looked up at him while he placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his dumb while we smiled at each other. After a few words between us I got in the car and he closed the door before leaning in and pretending to give me a kiss while I placed my hand on the back of his head to make it look more real, when he pulled out of the car window we smiled at each other before I drove away after telling him to close up the café and to give everybody their pay check.