THIRTEEN YEARS LATER

DOMENICOS POV

Its been thirteen years since Aly left with Cole and we haven't heard anything on them, Victor hasn't even been able to find them either. He has been looking for them all over the world within other packs and we haven't been able to find them, Mike and Aby have been trying to find them as well after we went and told them what happened. No body has given up on finding them someday, although about two weeks ago the alpha of the Italian Sky Pack called and said that his daughter, her mate (who will be taking over for him when he steps down) and his younger twin sisters were needing permission to come and see his mothers family to be able and keep their mothers final wish before she died.

As we were having lunch we were told that the Italian werewolves were here and we walked out to meet them, when we saw the werewolves three stood out from all of them. Their fur was almost a mid night black color, as I looked at Edmundo and Eleonora I could see them tear up as well as my parents. I walked up to them only to be growled at by the biggest and largest mid night black wolf which caught me off guard, I stopped as I stood in front of it while it stood in front of the other two mid night wolves and the light grayish color wolf who stood next to them.

"Aly" Alex asked

At that moment all the wolves shifted in to their human form and in front of me was a younger version of me, we made eye contact and all I could see was hatred and anger in them.

"Cole" Mom asked

"Hello grandma" Cole said and I just couldn't stop looking at him

"Where is your mother, where is Aly" Alex asked

We then heard two small whimpers and when Cole looked back we saw two little girls about twelve or thirteen years old being held by a girl about Cole's age, by the time he turned towards me we could all see his eyes full of tears.

"Please tell me that she is okay" Eleonora said

"Is there some where where we can talk, in private" Cole says as he looks at Alex and Eleonora

"Yeah, we can go to my office" my father said

"Is there somewhere were Julie and the girls can rest" Cole asked

"Yes, come with me" mom said as the girls fallowed her

"Cole, what do you want us to do" a man asked Cole

"Keep the area around the pack house secure, if anything happens to Julie and the girls it will be your head" Cole said

"And the package" the man asked

"Keep it where it is for now" Cole said

With that Cole followed my father in to the pack house with Alex, Eleonora, Edmundo, Angelo, Gavino and me followed right behind them. When we got to my fathers office we all walked in and as I closed the door I activate the sound proof and we all sat down, Cole staid standing up looking at everyone not saying anything until he looked at me and everyone here was able to see how much anger he had towards me.

"Cole where is your mother" my father asked

"She asked me to give this to you and grandma so you could read it to everyone" Cole said

When my father went to read the letter that Aly had asked Cole to give him so he could read it there was a knock on the door, Cole goes and opens the door to let my mother come in before he closes the door once again.

"The girls are in the room you staid in the last time you were here" my mother says as she looks at Cole

"Thanks grandma" Cole says as he looks at them