2

I want to vanish.

You must be thinking: Trixie, you are not happy with invisibility, so why do you wanna vanish?!?!

I said I want to vanish, meaning I want to go 'Poof!' and dissolve, so that I don't get shipped in this tub to that Anarchy - Monarchy guy.

My mind is like a puddle of goo chanting ‘Panic, panic, panic, panic…..’

The voice comes near and without thinking anything by the puddle of goo called my brain, I stand up and get out of the tub. I'm dripping with black paint below my face.

I start running out of the storage room. I hear shrieking and camera shutter noises. No time to pose for a photoshoot, Trixie.

I keep running and get out of there. I need to wash out this paint because I guess I look like a headless cat, and that's totally NOT cool.

Also I can get tracked by my pawprints from the paint. I enter the local park and wash myself in the pond. Luckily, the crowd is near the see-saw and all that "enjoyable" whatnot.

The pool is now totally black with the paint, but do I look like I care?
Not a chance.

I keep moving near the bushes, trying hard not to be spotted. I slip out of the park from the gaps between the fence.

I am trying to get back to Francois' house, but in order to do that, I gotta go by the road, and not be seen by anybody.

I am walking on the sidewalk very peacefully when I hear a kid shout, “Mamma, look there! Dancing pebbles!”

I turn around and look at the kid. I see he's pointing at me.
Did this kid just call me dancing pebbles?!? 💃🗿🎵

The kid's mother looks at me and starts screaming. Way to be ghostly, Trixie! She calls the police and tells them how amazing a cat I am.

Just kidding. She tells them about "Dancing Pebbles". Ugh, how much I hate this nickname. The kids these days…..

I ran away quickly and ended up on the road. I saw a car coming my way. Why is this happening with me only?

Barely managing to save myself, I lay down panting on the pavement under a nice, shady tree.

By now, I'm 100% sure that I'm a local celebrity by now. I wanted to be famous, but not as a so-called ghost 🤦

I heard an announcement. Seems like I'm already famous. 🙂

“Citizens, paranormal activity has been detected in XDR block. Please evacuate that area, help is on the way.”

Then: “Paranormal activity detected in XDR block. First at Bob's hardware store, a headless cat was resting in a tub of paint. Then at the local park, a witch performed Satanic rituals and blackened the pond.
Now, at the main road, dancing pebbles have been seen. The paranormal department is……”

What a load of cat poop.

By now, I'm totally thinking that the cops are gonna lay out a Red Carpet for me, that's why they are evacuating the area. Note the fricking sarcasm. 😒

Now let's wait for "help" to arrive….. 😌😑
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Once again thnx for reading! I guess kitty's still in a mood 😁

How was the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.