4

That's it. I don't give a shit if I get seen, faint or cause accidents because of how ugly I look or be caught by those investigatory hooligans.

I strut onto the pavement and walk on it like a Red Carpet (for real this time). People are pointing in my direction and whisper-yelling. Don't they know it's rude to point???

I keep my head held high and pretend not to notice them.

Yes peasants, I'm your queen and you aren't worthy of eye contact with me. Keep staring and being jealous. 😏

Once again, something bonks me over the head. This time it is a…..
Grape?

(A/N: tomatoes are expensive. You gotta manage with the grapes only 😜)

I want to yell “Shot hit the target! Headshot!”. But they won't understand, because they are dumb. 🤷

“Oooohhhh”s and “Aaaaahhhh”s rise from the people and they start filming, and I don't think I'm being famous for something good either.
Being famous by utter humiliation of having a bad fur day and headshots. 😥

I glare and make a raised eyebrow expression, looking towards the grape-soldier. ಠಿ_ಠ

Dude has the audacity to throw more grapes at me! I glare one last time and run ahead while waving my middle toe at the rude humans.

(A/N: I had to google that "do cats have fingers" and it had a pretty normal answer. Disappointed 😂😐)

I keep running and soon I've reached the same alley which is near to my house. I look at my reflection once again in a car, and see that my limbs are now visible.

Yay! The effects are wearing off, and I'll be visible again!

Can't wait to be known as a cat, rather than a creepy ghost or a Satanic witch.

I hear the police alarm and many other automobile noises. They must be here for me, or Francois (if he has posted news about invisibility madness).

Once again, I have to hide in the one and only…. DUMPSTER!!!

I'm thinking of making this my second home. I <3 dumpster house.

I stay and listen to the voices outside. I don't think these TV station dudes and cops will be leaving anytime soon. I get out and tiptoe to the backside of my house.

I climb onto the window sill, push it open and jump inside onto the side table which doesn't exist.

What?!?! Doesn't exist?

I land on something solid and see that I'm a few feet above the ground, standing on something solid which is the side table but invisible.

Alright, alright. No need to whine because you don't understand it. Skip it.

I look around and see. Most of the stuff is translucent, or half-visible.

Would it be half-visible or half-invisible?

I look around for Francois. He can't be found in any of the rooms. I go inside the kitchen and eat my CatMan snacks.

I go near the doors, Francois (or rather his clothes) is there and getting interviewed by those news channel guys.

The camera man looks and points at me. Oops, I forgot to check whether I was visible or not.

“There is the smokey cat ghost! Catch it!”

Yeesh, there we go again.

THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading! There is not going to be a 5th part as of now, though I might continue this later if I wish.

Lol this was like a 'The Invisible Man' fanfiction, even though I haven't read that book bc it was boring to me. I had read an extract or it's summary, I guess.

Vote, comment and share!