lust and hunger- chapter 7

warning: there's lowkey some smut in this chapter sooo yeah. enjoy <33

Your POV: 

You and the rest of the team arrived back at the BAU at around 9:30 PM. 

"Good night, guys" Reid said giving you a dorky smile. "Night, Reid" you said waving. The rest of the team filed out until it was you, JJ, Penelope, Em, and Hotch. "Well since it's early, do you want to go get some drinks?" Em asked. "Of course I'm always down to drink girl!" Penny said. "Yup count me in!" JJ said. "Y/N?" Emily asked. "Um, I think I'm gonna go home for the night. Thanks so much though, girlfriend. Definitely another time" you said. "Ok then, good night. Love you" JJ said as her and the girls walked out. You gave them a hug and watched them all go into the elevator. You went back to your desk to gather your things. You looked up and saw Hotch coming out of his office. "Um, I'm gonna go home, Aaron. Good night" you said. When you turned around, you felt him grab your wrist. "I have a better idea" he said. He whispered something in your ear and you felt your pussy start to get wet. 

Your eyes drag from his lips down to the bulge in his pants. Acting on impulse, you pull him in for a kiss. His hand cups your cheek and then you pull away. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Let's go back to my place" you say. 

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

You were in the car and you were driving back to your house with Hotch in the passenger seat. It was only 15 minuets away but you were anxious to get home. He put his hand on your thigh and a pit formed in your stomach. He slid his hand up and he reached your panties. You moaned as he placed his hand on the outside of your wet panties. "Hmm you're already so wet for me, baby girl" Baby girl. When he said that, you felt butterflies in your stomach. "Well I can't help it. You make me wet" you said biting your lip. He placed his finger on your clit through your panties and you tried grinding it for friction. "So needy, baby" he said as he rubbed your sore clit with his thumb. "Daddy I want you to make me beg for you" you said as you got wetter each second. He leaned over and placed kisses on your neck. You moaned and he pulled away. 

A few minutes later, you arrived at your house. You and Hotch walked in the front door and placed your bags down. You turned around and you were inches away from his face. You decided to tease him so you slowly bit his lip and then started to walk away. You knew how he was going to react. He placed his hand on your waist, spun you around, picked you up, and kissed you on the lips. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he set you on the kitchen counter, not breaking the kiss. "Follow me" you said as you opened your bedroom door. He followed you in and you shut the door. You closed the curtains and tuned a small light on. 

"Take off your shirt and pants" he demanded. "Ohh you're so sexy when you're bossy" you said taking off you shirt and pants, revealing your purple laced thong and your black, laced bra. "You're irresistible, Y/N" Hotch said picking you up and throwing you on the bed. He climbed on top of you and started kissing you, fiercely on the lips. You moaned as he started making his way down your neck. He quickly undid your bra with one hand and you sat up and took it off. He pushed you back on the bed and started flicking one of your nipples. "H-Hotch" you said trying to grind his leg he placed in between your legs. "What's wrong, my little slut?" he asked. "Please touch me." you yelled. "Not yet" he said as he sucked on one of your nipples and cupped the other breast. "Please Daddy" you whined.

He eventually made his way to your soaking wet pussy. "You're so wet for Daddy" he said swirling his finger on your clit. You moaned and gripped the sheets. "Daddy I want to cum" you say, breathily. He holds your thighs as his tongue flicks your pussy. You scream and he digs his fingers in the entrance of your pussy. You grind on his hands and you feel them curl as he hits your g-spot, numerous times. "I-I'm so close" you say as you grab his hands. "Do you want to cum my dirty whore?" he asks looking directly in your eyes. You nod your head aggressively. "Use your words baby" he says, teasing you. "Y-yes please. Make me cum" you moan out as you bite your lip and tilt your head back. Your vision gets blurry and your legs start to shake violently. You feel your cum wrap around Hotch's finger but he keeps fingering you. You scream into your pillow. You haven't had an orgasm like that before. "I-I can't, babe" you say, out of breath. "You can last a little longer, slut" he says pumping his hand into your wet pussy. You buckle your hips and you feel another orgasm building. You moan as your eyes roll to the back of your head. "F-fuck, Hotch" you whine. Your legs shake, and white dots dance in your vision as you cum on his fingers, again.