Don't kill my fiance, dad!

Arthit and Kongpob spent the rest of the morning and afternoon together. Ram did say that they'll be separated later on tonight as he prepares for the tasks he has in store for Kongpob.

Pensri, Arthit's mother has wholly welcomed Kongpob to her arms. The man was indeed kind as he spoke to her, smiling from ear to ear as he recalled all the events that happened that lead them to where they were now.

Lunch came and soon after that, the couple spent their time at Arthit's old room. There he saw pictures of his fiance ranging from when he was a baby to days when he was a high schooler. He even saw at the corner, next to his lover's bed a picture of both of them. It was the day Arthit graduated from university.

He sat next to his lover on the bed and laid his head on his lap

He sat next to his lover on the bed and laid his head on his lap. Taking the photo from the bedside table, he smiled as he reminisced on the past.

Arthit was busy stroking his fiance's head, in just a few hours his dad will be barging in taking his fiance away from him for god knows how long. His hand stilled as he tries to think of the tasks his father had in store for Kongpob.

Sensing the hand stilling, Kongpob looked up to his fiance. "What are you thinking darling?"

Biting his lower lip, Arthit sighed as he gestured for Kongpob to sit up. Placing the photo back to the table, he sat up and was awarded a lap full of his lover wrapping his tightly in a hug. Smiling, the younger male rubbed on the other's back gently, sending kisses after kiss on his shoulder, neck, cheek, and lips.

He stared at the older male's eyes, silently asking him again 'what's wrong?'

"I'm just scared of what por is planning to do." he sighed. "I'm worried for you Kong. I've never seen por that angry before. Whatever tasks he has in store for you please be careful. I won't be there to take care of you if you're injured."

Giving his fiance a peck on the lips, Kongpob gave him his best smile to reassure him that it will be alright. "I'll be careful darling. Just be sure to eat and rest properly while I'm gone. I don't want a repeat of the first few weeks while I was in Beijing."

He pouted as he recalled the time when Arthit was eating less and sleeping late for the first few weeks that he was in Beijing. If it wasn't for P'Earth and P'Todd, then Arthit would have probably fainted from malnutrition and fatigue. The two stayed with him to make sure he ate and had a nap during their breaks. Sometimes they'd grind up a sleeping pill and sneak it in his pink milk so that he'll be sleepy by the time he gets home from work.

That was just a few weeks until Kongpob got a call from P'Earth recounting Arthit's habit. He had to book a quick flight back to Thailand just to see his fiance and talk some sense into him. Needless to say, they both cried that night. The distance took quite a toll on them more than they expected. They did talk less than they usually would. With Kongpob's classes taking a vast majority of his time, he only got enough time to go home and sleep.