3 | That's Clearly A Leak

I hang up my apron and take my bag out of my locker. I take out my phone, to see that my dad had texted me, and called me five times. A flood of panic rushes through me as I open the text.

Gene (12:35 PM):

You need to do the dishes you ungrateful slut.

I shakily put my phone back into my bag, as I leave the restaurant.

"Bye!" Mrs. Sherman waves, and I wave back, as I scurry out of the building. My legs can barely hold me up at this point. I've been putting up with the pain for the whole day, and I don't think I have it in me to do it anymore.

It's only until you finish your chores.

I decide to stop for a while, and lean on the wall of a nearby store. Last night's memories flood back into my mind, and I start drowning in my guilt.

"You're nothing more a slut," His husky voice whispers cockily in my ear. His hands slip down towards my jeans, and he unbuttons them. I whimper, as I try to push him away. But I'm too weak. I can't even move. "What are you?" He demands.

"A slut," I reply shamefully. I let his words get to me, and they echo through my mind for the rest of the night. He pulls down my jeans, as I try one last time to push him away. It's of no avail. "Please.... don't. I'll do anything," I beg. He doesn't reply, but his eyes shine brighter with desire.

"When my turn with her?" The tallest one asks, and I close my eyes as tears roll down like lead balls. I try to scream. I try so hard to scream, but I can't. I physically can't.

I'm nothing more than a slut.

I deserve this.

A gunshot brings me away from my thoughts, and my neck snaps towards the sound. Near the dumpster, stands a tall figure. That tall figure holds a gun.

The gun is pointed towards another figure, that's fallen to the ground. He's whimpering, and the tall figure shoots him again. I jump at the sound, which brings their attention to me.

"Get her!"

Panic floods through me, and I make a sharp run for it. They're going to kill me. I don't wanna die. However bad my life may be, I don't want to die.

What happened last night didn't destroy my hopes that one day things will be better. I want to stay alive to see that day. I dash down the block, but my weak and skinny legs can only carry me so fast.

Strong hands grab my arm, and pull me into a van. My head knocks into the top of the van, and things start blurring in front of me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

My eyes open to a blinding surrounding. I hear voices screaming and yelling.

"You didn't check for anyone?!"

"I was sure there wasn't anyone."

"Well you dip-shit, there was someone, and she saw you killing him."

"That's why I brought her here."

"What do you want me to do with her?!"

"I don't know, you're the boss."

"That doesn't mean I know what to do about everything!"

"Well just think of something!"

"She's awake!"

I'm looking at two guys. One has dark skin, and brown eyes. One has olive skin, and green eyes. They kidnapped me.

I start hyperventilating, as tears roll down my eyes once again. They're going to hurt me too. That's why they kidnapped me. "She's crying!" The one with the brown eyes points out.

"No. That's clearly a leak."

"No you bimbo, she's crying."

"Why is she crying?"

"Excuse me," The one with the brown eyes taps my shoulders. I immediately move away from him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Don't hurt me," I warn,trying to sound as brave as possible, as I grip my hands to stop them from shaking so much. The pain in my stomach is gone. How long have I been unconscious for?

"Of course not! Look, honey... you saw something you weren't supposed to see."

He's talking about the murder. They're murderers, and they're probably going to kill me right now.

"So you're going to kill me?" I manage to say, although I think I'd rather be dead right now than look at their intimidating postures. He looks over at the green-eyed one, and the green-eyed one shrugs.

"We don't know yet."

"Oh come on! Adrian, we can't kill her!" He reasons.

"I said we'll see, Blake." He replies coldly, walking out of the room. What happened to his tone? It wasn't this cold until I woke up. Blake runs after him, slamming the door shut. My heart starts racing once again at the loud noise.

I'm in a bedroom. A very big bedroom. It has its own balcony, and a set of chairs and a coffee table. It even got it's own TV.

But I need to leave. I take out my phone, with my permanently trembling hands. There are about 50 missed calls from my dad, and a bunch of death threats from him too. He'll kick me out if I go home this late. I need to leave, but they're probably not going to let me.

They're probably going to kill me.

-------

vote, comment, follow