XIII

Kuroo's eyes opened, irritated as the sunlight continued to shine on his face.

He looked at himself, realizing what had happened last night.

The dark haired guy rubbed his forehead as his headache continued to bug him.

He stretched hid arms over his head and groaned. He looked at S/n as he smiled to himself.

S/n's eyes began to open slowly, groaning as her head felt heavy due to a night of drinking alcohol.

The both of them had no idea as to how they ended up at such an unfamiliar room.

"Morning." Kuroo greeted as he lowered his head to kiss S/n's forehead.

"Hmm... morning." S/n responded with a smile forming on her lips.

"Are we at a hotel?" S/n asked while feeling the soft covers of the hotel bed with her delicate hands.

Kuroo nodded in response, the smile still visible on his face. His hair was messier than it usually is.

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he stroked S/n's hair.

"Like death." S/n giggled softly as she buries her face onto the covers.

Kuroo laughed and pushed the blanket aside, getting up to grab the bottle of water the hotel provided.

He grabbed another to give to S/n, who was still groaning into the covers because of her headache.

She later got up and fixed herself. They didn't really have any stuff with them because they left it at Kuroo's car.

Kuroo's eyes wondered to the paper bag placed nearly on the counter.

He went closer to it as S/n followed behind him.

"What's that?" S/n asks curiously, raising her feet to see over Kuroo's shoulders.

"Dunno." Kuroo answered shortly.

The both of them opened it to see a brand new change of clothes for the both of them.

Y/n must have done it.

They both thought to themselves.

"Perfect." S/n said as she eyes the change of clothes her sister has provided.

"Wait." Kuroo stops her from walking away.

"Yes?" the girl asked him, a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

Kuroo reached his hand out to the bottom of the bag, grabbing a piece of paper.

It was a receipt of the clothes Y/n was too lazy to throw out. But there was also a note attached to it.

As well as a... questionable box...

"Didn't know you guys had a low tolerance, you should probably avoid drinking.

Bought you clothes so you could change in the morning, I didn't know where you guys live so I just checked you into a hotel.

And also... Stay safe (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

-Y/n"

They read at the same time and chuckled. Kuroo flipped the note and looked at the back.

"P.S. I meant the condoms ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

The note read which turned the both of them extremely red, they both looked at the box awkwardly before turning away and hiding their red faces.

S/n was in a bit of shock considering her sister's sudden attitude change, well... not actually that sudden considering they haven't been in contact for the past four years.