chapter: 5

Sona then asked.

Sona: also there are quite a few blank's in your school file is like for you tell me them they are coming her in a week but I don't want to have this out all the time.

I nodded as long as there's no questions about her.

Sona: ok now let's see date of birth.

Ryo: 10/15/05

Sona: where are you living.

Ryo: in the woods.

Sona: and what's your mom's name.

I stood up and left slamming the door behind me as I left the school's door's I saw a girl smack issei but just then it was changed and issei was 8 year old me and the girl was my mother I felt a tear go down my face as I started to leave but I bumped in to.

Ruruko: hey watch wher-

She stopped as she saw my face.

Ryo: sorry.

I quickly left I could feel her staring at me while I left.

time skip.

I made it to my house and just laid on the floor remembering the words.

Worthless

Mistake

No good

Hope you die.

Sit there and starve

Hopeless

Kill yourself

Never mind I'll do it for you

But just then I was somewhere else as I hear.

???: Stop.

I looked up and I saw a blurry figure no matter what I couldn't see him any other way.

???: Don't listen to that woman everything she ever said is wrong your special and don't you ever say anything different you will bring peace to this world and all others you must learn that what she did was wrong.

Ryo:(I didn't deserve it?)

???: No god no understand this you will become king you are my heir my successor you are my prince you shall one day take your rightful place as king never say that your worthless.

He then patted my head and said.

???: Rest my prince.

Just then I see darkness.

Author: totally not tears in my eyes as I wrote this part.

With ruruko 1 hour before hand.

Ruruko's pov

As I walking in to the school I get bumped in to by someone I saw it was ryo so I say.

Ruruko: hey watch wher-

I then noticed he was crying I felt a rug on my heart as be says.

Ryo: *crying* sorry.

He then left I watched him as he did so he's usually emotionless but for some reason I felt mad who woul-

Ruruko:*mad* saji!

I then stormed up to the student council and saw saji there straightening papers I stormed over to him snacking him on the head.

Saji: ow what the hell was that for!?

Ruruko: what did you do to ryo!?

Sona: what happened?