chapter 7

Ryo's pov

I then put my aura away aura away and I decided to go back to bed as I lay down I go to sleep as I do I hear him again.

???: Your growing stronger but you'll have to be better than that.

Ryo: at least I'm trying.

I then see him but he was still blurry but not as much as before.

???: You need to know that you aren't like other's.

Ryo: I already know that.

???: No not just that gamer thing you got going on I'm talking about your father.

Ryo: I never knew my father.

???: Because he wasn't in your original world.

Ryo: what do you mean?

???: You'll know soon enough but when you find out you'll be confused I'll explain everything then.

Just then I see darkness once again.

Time skip.

As I wake up I felt crystal licking my nose.

Ryo:*giggles* morning crystal I'm guessing you're hungry.

Crystal: bark bark!

Ryo: ok ok hop down and I'll get you some.

She does so surprisingly and I get up I go in to the kitchen and get her her food and water I then go back to my room I shower and change I put on Jean's and a tank top that says I flexed and the sleeves fell off I then put my leather jacket on and grabbed my bag I then go in to the kitchen and saw crystal laying on her back wanting a belly rub looking at me I smiled and give her one after that I asked her.

Ryo: wanna come to school with me?

Crystal: bark bark!

Ryo: I take that as a yes but you need to be quiet ok.

Crystal: bark bark!

Ryo: ok.

I then opened my bag for her to jump in and I say.

Ryo: hop in.

She does so and stick's her head out I put my bag back on and we both head out just keep petting her head I was going to get there a little later then usual today but that's fine I'll still be on time.

Sona's pov

As I was doing work I overheard momo telling something.

Momo: oh I almost forgot the other day I heard someone come in to the pet store and I told them I'd be a minute when I came out I saw it was ryo.

I looked up at my paper work.

Ruruko: what was he doing at aper store.

Saji: it's a pet store what do you think.

That got him.

*Slap!*

Saji: ow the hell!

Momo: but anyways look at this picture I took he's so cute.

She held up a picture of him playing with puppies and kittens I couldn't help but smile a little at that I then say.

Sona: so did he buy one.

Momo: no I told him I was there then he got up blushing and left quickly after that.

Ruruko:(wish I was there.)

Saji: Well I mean I'd probably do that to if I was caught like that.

Back with ryo.

Ryo's pov.