Chapter 6

Hey guys! Chapter 6 to 14 have been updated on Sofanovel - link in external link and comments

Even if you cannot support me, it would mean the WORLD if you can just go to the website, leave a comment on the main page, follow me and vote for available chapters. The more support I get, the higher change I can release more free chapters. 

Here is a sample of Chapter 6:

"What did you want to talk about?"

There weren't many private places in this small country town. We couldn't go into the town, there were too many people that would come up to us and talk.

We couldn't stay in the house, our parents were hovering everywhere and the walls were thin enough to hear you breathe, let alone talk.

So the only option we had was to walk up past all the lavenders to the small fruit orchard we had. By the time we had gotten there, I was pretty much panting and sweating, so I had no idea how Jasper looked so put together wearing a darn sweater.

Surely the man must be feeling like he was in a sauna.

"This is a nice orchard. I haven't seen this before." He said.

I sighed, was he for real? We had always hung out here, we used to have picnics under the shade of the trees by the lake. In fact, it was where we had our first kiss. It was perfect to hang out in the summer, the shade saved you from the boiling sun and the water in the lake was always refreshingly cool.

It wasn't really a lake, but more a stream that came from a waterfall more than fifty kilometers away, we were lucky enough that it came down this far past the valleys. The beauty of being in the country meant that all this natural beauty remained.

From here I couldn't see the stream, it wasn't that big, but it led to a bigger deposit of water down the road where you often found kids hanging out during the holidays.

"Was the orchard what you wanted to talk about?" I asked.

I was sitting under the shade of the tree, while Jasper was standing looking around, his palms resting on his hips as he looked around. It was such a pretty day, with sunlight dripping through all the gaps in the trees.

It was pretty, but also hot, so I really wanted Jasper to tell me what he wanted to talk about already so I could go back inside into the air conditioning.

"Oh yes, of course." He said, clearing his throat as he turned to look at me. Jasper rocked back on his heel as he stared at me, he opened his mouth a few times and then closed it, almost like he wasn't sure what to say.

But he clearly had something to say, if we were out here because he wanted to have a word with me.

"Uh well...

Your support means the world! Like I said if you can even just follow, like and comment on the other website I can try my hardest to release more free chapters. There are another 3 free chapters on the site so you can read ahead :) xx