Chapter 19

Harlows POV

"You know Harlow we don't tolerate fighting in this school" Ms. Mayweather lead back into her seat.

I just leaned back into my seat crossing my arms. I was too angry but I think my actions were starting to hit me. Angelo was going to be furious.

"But I di__" I was rudley interrupted.

"Harlow I don't care who started it first. But your the one who threw the first punch and didn't stop." Her voice was laced with authority.

I guess the was the last thing that ticked me off today. But lets bring you up to speed.

A few hours earlier....

Once we got home it was late at night around one or two in the morning. Lucas was still up and literally engulfed us in a hug. Even though we were only gone for in his words..... 'It's still too long without my babys'.

We all went our separate ways since we still had to go to school. We already tried to convince Angelo to give us the day off. But he didn't budge.

The next day when I woke up the morning was normal. People trying to get me up, then me getting ready. Until I reached downstairs. I hadn't turned on my phone yet. But when I did I wish I hadn't.

Everyone was texting me. Them all to check the magazines. Headline 'The Abramovich Brothers are spotted at rough side of town. With two mystery people.' There was a photo of us outside a the rundown flat.

Then it clicked that was what that flash was paparazzi. I kept reading through the article. It mentioned about my Mother and us. I was furious. This was suppost to stay a secret and now everyone knows.

When I walked downstairs I could hear Angelo. "Make sure it get removed in the next 30 minutes." He sounded fustrated. He was in the kitchen pacing. When he saw me walk in he hung up the phone.

"I saw.." Was the first thing I said. His look softened.

"Don't worry I have guys trying to take it down__" but I intrupted.

"I doesn't matter IF you take it down or not everyone has already seen. They know.." I could feel the tears pricking up in my eyes. Everyone knew my biggest secret. How my mother was a drug addict how they got the information I don't know?

Soon everyone came down for brsakfast. I had to pull myself together for myself and brothers. I tried my best not to lash out. I didn't talk at all. I just replied with 'I'm tired'.

We went to school. I went to my friends not to mention all the stares and whispers that were happening. I ignored them but I was trying my hardest not to blow a fuse.

School draged and it was finally lunch. Much to my dismay I had to sit with my brothers so they could "keep a eye on me." Ye that didn't go ao well.

My friends were sitting at the end of the table with me and my brothers friends. Everything was good until the 'Queen Bitch' and her minions came over. So far I've been able to dodge them. So I have never actually talked to them.

I just know they are full of themselves and the 'Queen Bitch' also known as Lily is in live with my brothers. She wasn't so happy when she saw us there at their table.

She stood behind my chair. Which was beside Jordan.

"May I help you?" I turned around and looked her up and down.