Chapter 35

Harlows POV

Friday Afternoon...

Right now I was upstairs getting ready for the dance. Me and the girls and Oliver were on facetime talking with eachother as we got ready. Since I don't have a clue on how to do my hair or makeup.

The plan was that we had ordered a party bus to pick us up at eachothers house. My house being the last and it would drop us off at the school.

My brown hair was curled and I put it in a half up and half down. My makeup was natural since I couldn't really do anything else. I wore my heart pendant since it matched. Much to my dismay Kate gave me a pair of silver heels since she didn't want me wearing boots or runners.

 Much to my dismay Kate gave me a pair of silver heels since she didn't want me wearing boots or runners

(Her dress if you can't remember^)

I was in the bathroom spraying perfume on when I heard the doorbell. I tried running to the door forgetting I had heels on and tripped.

I got back up swiftly and walked out to see Levi standing at the door. Lucas was glaring at the poor child. I gave if a small wave as I walked down the stairs.

Levi wore grey suit bottoms with a white shirt tucked in. He had on black dress shoes. He looked amazing.

Lucas hadn't even noticed I was behind him. He was glaring at poor Levi to notice. So I did what anyone would do I pushed him out of my way. It seemed to make him snap out of it but my focus was on Levi.

"You look gorgeous Harl." He smiled grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. Making me blush.

"You don't look too bad yourself I mean I can work with it." I smirked which he just chuckled.

"Hey I mean I think I look pretty decent." He smiled proudly causing me to laugh.

There was a sound of someone clearing their throatand when I turned around I noticed all my brothers were behind me. Watching the scene play out between us. I blushed knowing that they saw me like this.

I grabbed Levi's hand and pulled him inside. I noticed my brothers eyes watching our hands like it was some sort of disease. I gave Levi's hand a reassuring squeeze cause I could feel his hand starting to sweat.  Ye he definitely isn't scared. Note the sarcasm.

"Guys this is Levi. Levi this is my brothers" I gestured to everyone giving them a smile. Not to mention how they were all glaring at Levi.

"Nice to meet you Levi. I'm Angelo Harlows older brother." He said holding out his hand. His voice was cold and not inviting.

Levi shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too sir."

I had to keep in my laugh. Did Levi seriously just say sir? If I had water I would probably just spit it out everywhere.