[1] scared

Summary: two girls who have a relationship. One is perfect and the other is insecure about herself and is scared she isn't good enough.

Warnings: fluff, smutt, feelings, sadness, and tw from scars and a depression.

Feel always free to put up a request!! Just dm me ;)

Enjoy!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Olivia and Lucy have been together for a couple months now. Olivia was the perfect girl everyone thought was beautiful, she had a perfect body, brown curly hair and chocolate brown eyes. She had many relationships with man and woman. Then you had Lucy. She was nothing like Olivia, she had long blond hair light blue eyes but didn't had the perfect body like Olivia. She was insecure about her body and always wear clothes what was to big for her to hide her body. She wasn't very fat but it was enough to feel insecure. She never had a relationship before, so she was still a virgin, she never really have been doing things with feelings and stuff. She also has been in a depression. When they will sleep together Lucy always slept in a hoodie to hide her body, she was scared.

~~

Olivia was walking to the house of Lucy with a big smile on her face. She texted her that she will be there in 5 minutes.

It was the beginning of the evening and there was a knock on the door. The mother of Lucy opened the door and let Olivia in. "Good evening Olivia"
"Good evening miss Blair, is Lucy here?"
"Yes, only I think she is sleeping"
"Oh, is she okay?" Olivia asked worried. Miss Blair let out a big sigh. "She hadn't eat much today, and she just got back from a 2 hour run" miss Blair said sad. "Did she run in her hoodie?" Olivia asked, miss Blair didn't say anything only just nodded. Olivia let out a little sign "Is it okay if I go to her?"
"Yes, of course"
"Thank you ma'am" Olivia responded and walked up to Lucy's room. Lucy had the biggest room. Well it wasn't really a room it was in the attic. She knocked a couple times but she didn't get a reaction. She quietly opened the door and saw Lucy peacefully asleep. It was in the middle of the summer so in was very hot, Lucy was laying on her bed with a pants and a bra, she had took off her hoodie, even in the summer she wears that. Olivia was looking in awe at her peacefully asleep Lucy. She has never seen Lucy like this, she always saw her in a XL hoodie but she just could have a L or even a M. Lucy was still sweaty from her run, and was to tired to chance or even to do something. Lucy was never this calm, everytime they were together, Lucy would stutter and don't know the right words to say, and she would be very stressed. Olivia quietly climed on her bed and laid down next to her to watch her sleep. She scanned her whole body till her eyes laid on scars that Lucy had on her thigh. "My poor baby. What have you done to yourself" she said in a whisper voice.

How longer Olivia looked how more wet she became. At one point she started to play with Lucy's hair in hope she will react and wake up. She didn't want to only look at her, she wanted to kiss her, strip all of her clothes of to see the rest of her body , to let her moan her name, to mark her that she was hers, and to satisfy her. After 5 minutes of playing with her hair Lucy woke up. She stretched herself and she turned around to the other side of the bed, so she didn't knew Olivia was there. She picked up her phone and she had a missing message. It was from Olivia.

Olivia: "hey baby I'm in 5 minutes at your house ;)"

Lucy read it a couple times till it landed in her mind. "Shit" she screamed she jumped up and picked her hoodie and put it on, she turned around to go to the bathroom but then she saw Olivia. "Hey baby, why the rush?" Olivia said in a husky voice. Lucy was shocked, and immediately became stressed. "W-well... I.... I uhm w-wanted to ffresh m-m-myself up" she stutters while blushing hardly. Olivia stood up and walked over to Lucy. She putted her hands on her cheeks. "no need baby girl. You are perfect how you are right now" now Olivia saw the difference, Lucy was frightened to say, or do something wrong. "Is everything okay you seem sweaty?" Olivia asked. Lucy looked at her with big eyes "I... I uhm j-just ggot back fr-from a.. a rrun"
"Yes, your mother said that" Olivia putted her hands on Lucy's thighs and pulled her closer. "I t-think it wwil bbe better if... I g-go fresh up" Lucy stutters trying to get out of Olivia's grip. "No. I don't want you to go, baby girl" Olivia picked Lucy up and putted her back on the bed, Lucy let out a little scream, but that fast turned into that she bit her lip when Olivia went on top of her. "Let's be honest. You are horny, aren't you?" Olivia said while striking the hair out of Lucy's face. "I.... I d-dont know" she said. Olivia looked confused. "What you mean, baby?"
"I do... don't know w-what the fe- feeling is from h-horny"

Olivia chuckled and pulled of her shirt, she only had a red bra under it and now she showed her abs. "Let's change that" Olivia said. Olivia went down and gave Lucy a kiss. Lucy was shocked, but she ashemed and scared kissed back. There was no fighting for dominance because Olivia knew what she was doing and Lucy not. Lucy let out a little moan between the kisses, Olivia sat up and pulled Lucy with her and tried to get her hoodie of. Lucy noticed that and quickly pulled away from the kiss, and she putted her hoodie good. "What's wrong, baby?"
"I... I c-cant do t-this" Lucy said while looking away. "Why not, baby? Come on talk to me" Olivia said while putting her hands on Lucy's shoulders. "It.... i-its not f-fair. Y-you desss erve someone b-better then m-me" Lucy said with tears in her eyes. "Why would you say that baby?"
"Well... y-you're p-perfect, s-so bbeautiful a-and I-im not. T-their a-are p-pritier girls tthen me"
"Hey dont say that. You're perfect for me and I wouldn't want it a other way. I'm happy when I have you in my life. You are perfect on your own way Lucy"
"E-even when I- I'm fat?" Lucy sniffed.
"Oh come now you are not fat, you are beautiful and I don't want you to change okay? I just have more to love" Olivia responded looking Lucy up and down. Lucy nodded and Olivia give her a kiss. "So shall we then?" Olivia asked pointing at Lucy's hoodie. Lucy didn't know how to react, when she looked in Olivia's eyes she had a weird feeling. She wanted her, more then anything so she gave a small nod "good, just lean into my touch" Olivia whispered in her ear. Olivia pulled the hoodie of and let Lucy lay down, Lucy's breathing started to become heavier. "So beautiful" Olivia said. She kissed Lucy and with a smirk she trailed kisses on Lucy's neck. Lucy bited her lip to stop herself from moaning. "Dont do that I want to hear your beautiful moans" Lucy nodded, she couldn't speak anymore. Olivia trailed her kisses down Lucy's chest, but Lucy was covering her body. Olivia gently pulled Lucy's hands away and kissed her stomach. Olivia unclipped the bra from Lucy and tossed it to the other side of the room. Olivia kissed Lucy's breast and sucked on it. Lucy first let out a gasp and arched her back a little. Lucy let out a big moan when Olivia did go to the other breast sucking so hard that it left a mark. "Mine" Olivia wisperd. "all mine" before she went down. She trailed kisses down her stomach, and trow of the pants, while trailing kisses down Lucy's thigh. "Wett for me already huh?" She said while throwing of the panties. Olivia putted Lucy's legs away from eachother and before she did something she looked at Lucy. She had her eyes closed and was already moaning from the smallest touch. Olivia knew she was doing it right and started licking and kissing on Lucy's clit "O-Olivia" Lucy breathed out while arching her back and throwing her head back in the bed. Lucy let out beautiful moans and she said. "f-faster" Olivia chuckled and did what she was told, she went faster. She putted two of her fingers in and sucked her clit harder and harder till Lucy started buckling, Lucy grabbed the sheets, Olivia saw that and putted another finger in and sucked even harder. "AW OLIVIA IM G-GONNA C-CUM" Lucy screamed. Her moans became bigger till she came, her moans were filling the whole attic, Olivia sucked up everything and licked her lips when she came up again, she kissed Lucy, when she pulled back she said. "Ready for round two, baby?" Lucy nodded with a small smile while still breathing heavily. "Good, cause this was only the warming up" Olivia smirked.

A/N
I hope you all like the first chapter!