[2] class

Summary: two girls who are in a relationship. They are sitting in the same class, and they are always teasing eachother.

Warnings: Smutt, and a little bit kinky stuff.

Feel always free to put up a request!! Just dm me ;)

Enjoy!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was the last semester for kim and Emma. They were together making a project. Emma was very busy, but Kim was with her head by something else. She smirk and putted her hand up Emma's inner thigh. Emma let out a little gasp and looked at Kim. "Baby, you need to stop" Emma said in a dominant voice. Kim did go to her ears. "And what are you gonna do?" She smirked. Emma was the dominant one from the relationship, and Kim the submissive one. Emma chuckled and putted her hand on Emma's clit. "Are your parents home, baby girl?" She asked. Kim bitted her lip to stop herself from moaning. "I asked you something, didn't I?" Emma said while putting more pressure on Kim's clit. Kim shook her head. "Use your words"
"N-no mommy, they are not home" she said in a whisper voice so no one else heard it. "Wonderful, I need to go home first and then I will be with you as fast as I can" Emma said, not long later the bell went. That meant school was over for today. Everyone had already lefted, Emma give Kim a last glance, and headed home. Kim saw that, and shook her head. "Oh God, what have I done?"

5 minutes later after Kim came home there was a knock on the door. She opened it and saw Emma standing there with a smirk. Emma closed the door and immediately pinned Kim to the wall at her throat. "You really think you dont get a punishment for what you did in class, baby?"
"N-no mommy. I was bad" Kim responded breathing heavily. "Indeed, now jump" Kim jumped in Emma's arms and putted her legs around her waist. Emma kissed Kim and walked to her bedroom, she putted Kim on it and she pulled of Kim's shirt. Emma was kissing Kim's neck while unclipping her bra, Emma putted Kim's hand above her head. "Let them there, its bag pack time" Emma growled while sliding the back pack of her shoulder.

She picked out a pair of handcuffs, and handcuffed Kim's arms above her head. Emma trailed kisses down her neck to her collarbone. She bit it gentle what made Kim gasp. Emma went down to her chest. She sucked on one of the breast and cupped the other with her hand. Kim let out little moans and felt she was getting wetter every second. Emma trailed kissed down her stomach till she was at her pants, she putted her hand at her clit, and could feel how wet she was. "I know a wonderful punishment for you" Emma said while throwing off Kim's pants and panties. "I'm going to almost let you cum so many times that you are going to beg me for you to let finish" Kim didn't react, she only let out her breath she was holding. Emma slide her hands up Kim's inner thigh, and Kim let out a soft wimper. Emma looked at Kim who had throwed her head back, she smirk and started licking her clit. She putted 2 fingers in side of her and started to go very fast, when she was almost on the edge she stopped an kissed her back on the lips. Emma did this more then 5 times. When she came op from the last time Kim begged. "P-pls mommy, can you let me finish" she breathed out. She wa trying everything to get out of the handcuffs and finger herself. Emma chuckled and looked at her, and grabbed her throat. "Don't you dare even fucking think about cumming without my permission" she growled. Kim nodded and before she knew Emma was already eating out of her pussy like a hungry wolf. She was licking and sucking on her clit and had 3 fingers in her. Kim's legs buckled and she arched her back. "Pls mommy c-can I c-cum uh"
"No I dont think will hold it in" Kim's head was red as she was trying not to come, Emma saw how hard it for her was so she speeded up. Kim's moans became bigger and bigger.
"So what have we learned?" Emma said while putting pressure on her clit. "N-not uh teasing I-in class" Kim moaned out. "Good job, baby girl. You can come now" kim let out a big moan when she came. Emma liked everything up and kept licking, and sucking on Kim's clit. She slightly bit on Kim's clit what made her gasp, and come another time. After coming 4 times Emma went back up and kissed Kim so she could taste herself. "You taste sweet dont you?"
"Yes mommy I do" Kim said out of breath.