[3] she needs help

ATTENTION: IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS GOING TO MENTIONING ABOUT SELFHARM AND THE PAIN WHAT IS AROUND IT. you all have been warned.

Summary:  Emily and Gwen are a couple. But what if Emily has problems what she is hiding for Gwen

Warnings: A little bit of fluff, sadness depression, blood and maybe triggering for some of you

Feel always free to put up a request!! Just dm me ;)

A/N
I'm out of ideas so pls dm me <3

Enjoy!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Emily was sitting on the ground against the end of her bed. Trying so hard not to cry because else she will wake up her girlfriend. Emily has been struggling for a couple months with a depression and selfharm. She has been clean for a very long time because of Gwen. Her girlfriend has helped her to love herself again. It al went good till this point. Today Emily was getting bullied on school of the way she looks. And because of that she is cutting again. Tears falling down her cheek and she let's out small whimpers. Gwen was still sleeping and in her sleep she turns around and want to grab Emily in a hug, but felt that the bed was empty. She then heard the small whimpers and the heavy breathing. "Baby?" Gwen said in a asking voice still halve asleep. Emily's eyes were big and she hold her breath. "Go to sleep baby" Emily said trying her best to let her voice sound strong. Gwen didn't buy a second of it and crawled to the end of the bed to see Emily with tears in her eyes and with wounds on her legs. "Oh poor baby, come here" Gwen grabbed it out of Emilys hands and picked Emily up from the ground and laid Emily on her chest. Emily was still shaking and started crying "P-pls don't be angry. I'm so sorry" she said shaking. Gwen shushed her. "Baby I will never be angry at you. The most important thing is that you are not alone. Is the feeling gone or do you still have the urge?" Gwen asked. "I-I still have the urge" she said with a shaking voice. They have been hugging for a while and Emily stopped crying, Gwen gave Emily a kiss  on her head and stood up. "I will get some bandage and something to clean them alright?" Emily nodded and not much time later Gwen came back with the stuff and sit down next to Emily. She pulled her into a hug "Do you want to do it by yourself?" Gwen asked. Emily shook her head. "Okay baby, if I hurt you to much say it" Gwen carefully cleaned the wounds and wrapped them in in with some bandages. She grabbed a glass of water and some painkillers. "Baby, I want you to take this for the pain" Gwen said willie giving it to Emily. "A-alright" Emily did what she was told and after she took them she laid with her head on Gwen's chest again listening to her girlfriends heartbeat. "I'm sorry" Emily said. Gwen gently putted her thumb under Emily's chin and let her look at her. She kissed her on the lips and when she pulled away she stroke the tears of Emily's face. "I will never be angry at you baby. Just remember that" Emily nodded and kissed Gwen. They kissed for a while till they needed to stop to gasp for air. Emily hugged Gwen again. When Gwen was stroking Emily's hair and not much time later Emily fell asleep. "I love you baby" Gwen said while kissing Emily on her head and did go to sleep by herself.