The chart (READ) ⬆️ Intro

It was a normal day for Y/N L/N. She was taking her usual nighttime walk under the moonlight. Alone. It wasn't like she wanted company. It was just nice to have someone to talk to every once in awhile.

|~|~|~|~|

The masked man was about to kill a homeless man, but he fought back, causing noise. If it came to a kill, he hated noise. He shoved the knife into his throat quickly, ending the fight. "Goddamn. All I asked was for an easy kill." He whispered out, quite pissed. 'How about you treat yourself, you've done well.' He smiled at the thought. 'There is this girl I've been watching...'

|~|~|~|~|

"O-one slice of cheesecake p-please." I studdered out. I went to this bakery every Saturday. Hell, I knew all the waiters by name! "T-thanks A-Ally!" "Hey no need to be nervous hon! Were all friends 'round 'ere!" Her southern accent was strong, and she was proud of it.

After eating my cheesecake I paid and stepped outside, letting the cool wind blow through my hair. "Ah~" I started back towards my house, and saw the woods. There was a man, leaning up against a tree, staring up. Walking over, I sighed. "Nice night aye?" The man threw his head over, apparently he hadn't noticed me. "Uh...yeah." "I've always loved the woods. Dont know why. There just so..." "-quiet, peaceful, whimsical?" He had cut me off. "Ya. Till you've heard the screams of bloody murder. Now the woods just scream at me. Almost like they want something, they want me. Wish I could say the same about guys." He chuckles, and looks over. "Your really different from other girls I've met." "Oh. Nice." "Really, I mean it! Your deep and interesting." "Ha! Deep? That's were I keep everything. And it doesn't come out." He looks at me with soft eyes. "The names Brian." "Y/N" Shit. What time is it. "I have to go!" I say while running down the empty sidewalk in the direction of my house. Ugh. I finally make it to my house, and plop down on the couch. *yawn*

|~|~|~|~|

Her sleeping form was so adorable. I just wanted to curl up onto the couch with her and snuggle into her body. She was a light sleeper, but to tired to notice anything today. So I picked her up bridal style and walked upstairs, then gently placed her in her bed, making sure to tuck the sides of the blanket under her. Then I climbed out from the window in which I came, but not before giving her a little kiss on her forehead. 'She deserves so much more love than she's given. Shes actually a good human being.'

|~|~|~|~|