Identities

The guy that had been talking started looking at the other two. The one with the white and black mask I had been talking to earlier nodded his head to the other two and they all started to take off their masks. The dark haired guy I bumped into, that Brian guy from the woods, and... "J-Jay?!" "Do I know y-" I run up to him and tackle him to the ground. He let out a groan and started staring at me. "Wait. I KNEW IT! Y/N! Ack god! I missed you so much!" I heard a small growl and lifted myself off of him. "Jay...WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!" Tears started to stream down my face and I dug my head into his chest. "Hey calm down...a lot of stuff happened ok? Please don't cry." "Your an asshole. You know that right?" "Yes I know. I'm a big asshole." I heard someone mumble something like 'Get off of her' and I think Jay heard it because he let go of me and sat back down. "Well thank you for comforting me." I said sarcastically. "Listen, your my best friend, but Tim is a decent bit bigger and stronger than me." He pointed to the dark haired one. I pulled a little bit of his hair and he let out a yelp.  "As soon as I start trying to be social again." I roll my eyes, scoot Jay over on his chair, and sit down. They're playing a game of cards, and I may or may not know how to count cards. "Can I join the game?" "Yeah sure sunshine."

"HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KEEP WINNING?!" "Y/N you gotta tell them!" *snort* "Hahaha ok ok ok. Guys...I know how to count cards." Tim jumped out of his chair and tackled me to the ground with one of his hands on either side of my head. "Are you fucking kidding me? That's bullshit!" "Tim get off of her shes not one of us guys!"

3 person POV-

The dark haired male had realized what was happening and that he was on top of the girl he adored so much. His tan skin turning a dark shade of red as he got off of her and stuttered out an apology. He then returned to his seat and so did the girl. The rest of the night was filled with cards, laughter and a girl pouting because she wasn't allowed to play anymore.

Jay POV-

"Yeah I'll just sleep here guys..." I heard her say. I was in my room, but could still hear them talking. She was going to sleep on the couch, but both of the guys tried to trade their beds instead. There footsteps came closer so they were obviously going to their  rooms. I waited until she fell asleep and came downstairs. "No princess like you deserves to sleep on a couch." I whispered as I scooped her into my arms and brought her to my room. It wasn't weird, when we were little we would have sleepovers and I was always super scared so we slept in the same bed. I placed her in my bed and pulled off my shirt, then crawled in right beside her. I wasn't sneaky or anything and I respected her, so I slept as far to the other side as I could...I've also had a crush on her since 8th grade, so when she snuggled onto me I didnt stop her. "Please don't ever leave me..." is the last thing I said before falling asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up and I had a strange feeling like I should leave that bed right now. I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep. I could feel her breathing on my neck and started to focus on her breathing. In...out...in...out...in...out...in...out. It was almost relaxing. "S-sniff sniff stupid piwate!" She still sleep talks like when we where kids. 'Wait- shit shes moving- she's still asleep?' She stretched her arms around me and pulled me closer to her. I wiped a little bit of drool off her face and she layed her head on my neck. "S-stupid b-birdie!" She mumbled out, still asleep. "I know princess. I know." When I woke up once more I was spooning her and I had my hand on something...squishy? 'What's squishy on a gir-' I took my hand off of her and got up, chest racing. I touched a boob. Y/N's boob. I changed while she was still asleep and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Who's bedroom was that? Who was I cuddling last night?" Said a sleepy Y/N while wobbling down the stairs. Unlucky for me, both the guys stepped out of their rooms just then. 'Shit' "What the hell Jay?! You took her into your room?!" Tim was looking real pissed. "Oh. It's fine guys! Me and Jay used to sleep in the same bed when he came over to my house, aka like, every other day. And I'm still as fully dressed as I was yesterday." Well she just saved my ass. I owe her one because Tim would have beat the literal shit out of me. I pulled her close to my mouth and whispered " Thank you." To her real quick. She gave me a hug and walked to the fridge. Tim and Brian were shooting death glares at me. She came back and shoved half a strawberry in her mouth, chewing it. Tim sat across from her and I was in between them.

Y/N POV-

I eat my strawberries and there was one question that wouldn't go away. "Which one of you are going to take me so I can grab my clothes from my house?" The room went dead silent. "I'll take you, but you can't run away or try anything okay?" Tim looked over at me with threatening eyes. In return I smiled and put on my shoes.