Strawberries

I woke up in my room. I don't know how I got there...wasn't I on the couch? Eh, I decided not to question it. Breakfast-check. Bathroom routine-check. Dressed-check. I'm gonna take a walk. =_= I grab my phone and headphones, and step out of the house. "Hmh...AH!" The scared man looks down at me. His dark hair is in his face and he does indeed got some fab sideburns. "Sorry about that..." He puts his hand in front of your face. "Oh shi-" He moves it down. "T-t-thanks...I-I'm sorry for r-running into y-you." "Its okay, it wasn't your fault." He smiles as I take his hand and pull myself up. "Aw look! Did the freak's dad finally come back?" Annabel. "I'm not her dad. And from what I've seen, she's nice and your an asshole." I'm shocked at how he didn't throw himself at her, even more, Insult her. "Aw cutie, don't be like that~" She starts to caress his cheek. 'I'm gonna throw up. Literally.' And then I run over to the woods. Well...blech.

Tim POV-

My little sunshine ran into me today, and I actually didn't mean to run into her. Welp. "Aw look! Did the freak's dad finally come back?" Some girl walked over to us. Y/N seemed annoyed by just her presence. "I'm not her dad. And from what I've seen, she's nice and your an asshole." The girl walked over to me and started touching my cheek. My nose twitched at her, she was pissing me off. "Aw cutie, don't be like that~" Y/N ran off and I thought I did something to upset her. "Don't fucking touch me." And I ran in her direction. Eww...vomit.

Y/N POV-

So I was violently throwing up, and I felt a hand on my back. I was kinda occupied so I couldn't see who was touching me. "It's okay." Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

??? POV-

"I'm baaaaaaaaack~ Oh shit it's a chick." There was a woman asleep on the couch covered in vomit. Her own vomit. "What a warm welcome for me." I walked over and squat down beside her. "Dont touch her." "Damn Tim. I'll stay away from her like shes the plague or somthin'. But like...shes covered in vomit dude." He looked at me like 'No shit retard' and I walked away. Not gonna lie she looks familiar.

Y/N POV-

I woke up on a couch. Okay this was definitely not my house. "Oh good your awake! Er...you probably wanna take a shower and eat something, you threw up a lot." Said some strange man in a mask. It was white with a black face on it. "W-where a-am i?" My voice is shaky and I can't get up. "Hey hey hey, take it easy. You might need to eat before you take a shower." He picks me up and puts me in a chair. Normally I would fight for my life, but I was to weak to do that now. It would be a waste of my energy. "Hmm...we have strawberries." And he places them in front of me. The snap of the container fills the otherwise silent cabin. "Here..." He sticks a strawberry up to my mouth. 'I am pretty hungry...' So I take a bite. Its sweet and taste quite nice. "Mm." I take another bite and smile.

Timmy boi POV-

When she had woken up I brought her to the kitchen and grabbed some strawberries. I stuck one out for her to take and she took a bite of it while it was still in my hand. "Mm." She takes one more bite and her lips brush my finger that time. I can feel my face heat up. She smiles. After her eating some of the berries she gets up, and frowns. "Uh...where's the bathroom at?" "Second door on the right." And she walks away and steps in.

Y/N POV-

The warm water feels so nice...and calming. Shit. I don't have any clothes. I can wear my bra and underwear again but no one can make me wear that shirt or pants without washing them first. NO ONE. When I get out of the shower I'm going to ask that guy for some.

"Uh...could I borrow some clothes?" I had my bra and underwear on and a towel wrapped around me. He still had his mask on and walked into what I assume is his room. "None of my pants are gonna fit you." He said as a shirt hit me in the face. I walked into the bathroom and got dressed. The shirt was gray, and went down to my waist, covering what it needed to and nothing else. Walking down the stairs there where three guys in total, all wearing masks. "Can you guys take off your masks? Y'all are making me uncomfortable."