3. Deewar E Shab | pt III

Photo credit Twitter.
I just took these dreamy pictures from there and put it in a collage. If you know the original creator then please let me know so a) I can formally request them to use it and b) to give them a big shout out.

*
**
***

"It's raining!" Ridhima enthusiastically screamed over the hiss of the heavy downpour. She walked to the edge of the patio extending her hand out while his eyes followed her. "I told you it was going to rain."

"You did," he said, still enthralled by her.

"How does it feel like to lose Mr Vansh Raisinghani," she asked him, gleed with victory.

"Lose?" You said tonight." He looked at his limited edition watch, "It's 2 am."

"So?" She questioned him back. He was up to something.

"Technically, it's morning."

Ridhima rolled her eyes, "Whose acting childish now and coming up with lame excuses?"

"I'm being serious, it's morning."

"I don't hear the birds chirping awake or the sun rising."

"I'm sure the sun is rising somewhere in some other country," he jest.

"I didn't take you to be a sore loser."

"Loser? Sweetheart, you have to defeat me first."

"Defeat you I did."

"Nah. Anything AM is considered morning. Which makes it currently 2 am in the morning. It's basic clockology, sweet-heart."

"Clockology?"

"Clockology. You know, the am's and pm's we learn in primary school," he mocked. " How we divide them into parts and what we call them is a whole other topic."

"I know what Clockology is Vansh!" She was frustrated.

Enjoying this "childish" game a little more than he should he further tormented her, "Also, you lost the second you made the deal."

"What do you mean," confused, she asked.

"It was already past 12 when we shook on it."

"You played me."

"I would never," he feigned innocence.

"So, you cheated."

"I have never cheated in my life. It's against my principles."

"But coaxing and playing someone isn't."

"Darling, you laid the terms and conditions. I just saw an opportunity and took it."

"Everything's just about terms and conditions with you, yeah? Yeah," frustrated Riddhima turned walking to the front pillar.

He played her. He played her bad. She was losing count of how many times she lost to him. The man was so damn good at winning.

Now she'd have to do whatever he said? Her heart raced at the possibilities of what he would ask her.

You should have known better Riddhima she cursed herself.

"So, what do you want?" She asked with her back turned to him, standing at the steps of the patio.

His lips curled in an almost smile at the possibilities, he finally said, "I'll let you know in time." He was going to torment her by prolonging the bet.

Riddhima sighed, she was certain now he was going to hold this over her head for a few days. She stretched her hand out, capturing raindrops in her palms trying to soothe herself.