XIII. EPILOGUE

╔═══════════════╗XIII

╔═══════════════╗
XIII. EPILOGUE
╚═══════════════╝

"You'll stay with me?"
"Until the end."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harry turned the resurrection stone thrice in his hand, his eyes firmly shut.

"Hello, Harry," a soft voice spoke.

He opened his eyes, and standing there, almost looking alive but if you squinted you could see she was transparent, was his Aunt.

All around him stood the familiar faces of his deceased loved ones: Lily Potter, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Eloise Potter . . . but there was a man that he could hardly recognize.

The man looked very young, like he was around the same age as Harry himself. He looked, well, fancy was a word Harry would use to describe him. The man had an arm wrapped around Eloise, and it didn't look like he was going to be moving it any time soon. He also looked, in some ways, very similar to Sirius. And then it hit him: This was Regulus Black.

"I suppose you're wondering why he's here," said Eloise, glancing at the man.

Harry only nodded.

"Well, it's nothing more than the fact that I refused to leave his side. It's been eighteen years . . ." she trailed off.

"And I'm not leaving you again," said Regulus firmly.

"O-kay, enough of the lovey-dovey stuff. We're here for Harry, remember?" said Sirius with a trace of amusement in his voice.

"Right, er— sorry about that," said Eloise sheepishly.

"It's fine," said Harry, who was truly happy his Aunt was back with all her loved ones. At least when Voldemort kills me, I'll be with all of them, he thinks.

"You've been so brave, sweetheart," his mother said, smiling sadly at her son.

"Why are you here? All of you," asked Harry.

"We never left."

Harry looked over to his Godfather.

"Does it hurt? Dying?"

"Quicker than falling asleep," was all he said.

"You're nearly there, son," said James.

"I'm sorry," said Harry sadly. "I never wanted any of you to die for me . . . And Remus, your son—"

"Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. One day, he'll understand."

Harry turned back around and looked at all the faces of his loved ones one last time.

"You'll stay with me?"

"Until the end."

"And he won't be able to see you?" Harry asked.

"No," answered Eloise, giving her nephew a last comforting smile.

"We're here, you see," said Sirius, putting a transparent hand over his heart.

Harry looked back at his mother with a heavy heart.

"Stay close to me," said Harry one last time.

"Always."

Harry dropped the stone, and they were gone.

- THE END -

a/n:
i tried. i dunno that's all i have to say HAHAHS. it seemed like a good book idea at first, but my writing skills are absolute shite so . . . this happened. BUT thank you very much for reading, i appreciate it loads. <33