👕Chaotic love🧨

Y/N was walking around his form building in a black hoodie and jeans. That's what felt most comfortable for him to wear at the time. He was greeting people, he hated doing so, but he wanted to be polite.

When he got to one specific door, however, it was...different to say the least from the others. While most of the other residents were wearing something vaguely formal and offered a house warming gift of say pie since they knew a college student male was coming to the dorms.

One however was...different. When Y/N knocked on the door there was a moment's pause while he heard the rustling of some glass, likely alcohol bottles, before this college student opened the door. And when he did, he looked...well something. He had red messy hair, a black leather jacket that was modified to show his chest, and light red short shorts.

Y/N, despite this, held out his hand for him to shake.

"Wait..." This man uttered. "You're not the girlfriend I ordered."

"Um no I'm Y/N, I'm moving in today."

"Oh yea you're a dude, right?"

Y/N nodded. "Correct, and it seems you are as well."

"So you were staring?"

He stood there, he didn't mean to stare it's just well...why would he wear that if he didn't want people to stare. He didn't utter a response in his awkwardness...this was not going well.

The figure then smiled and patted him on the back. "I was joking, I don't give a fuck if you do or don't, hey wanna play videogames?"

Though Y/N wasn't too much of a gamer, he did play some, but mainly he wanted to see more into this crazy life of this man. "Sure! By the way, what's your name?"

"Name's Red, surprised you haven't already heard of me, I'm popular with the ladies~" Red walked inside and he walked behind him. He did recall hearing some of the girls talk about him, one, in particular, was ranting about how he had broken up with her the night before because he wanted to experiment or something. Too much information, since he was just meeting her, but he didn't really care much.

They both sat down on the couch together.

"So..." Red casually started. "What are you into?"

"I ain't telling you my fetishes"

"No I mean like...hoes or bros?"

Y/N shrugged. "Dunno, how about you?"

"Experimenting..."

"Oh yea that purple haired girl told me."

"The one with twin tails?"

Y/N nodded as Red sighed. "That was Stacy, she probably bitched to you a lot about me, huh?"

"Yep!"

"Well, one thing she didn't tell you was that she was 'experimenting' with Pink while she was with me. I think she likes both of us or something...maybe into polyamory? I'm not sure...but I wanted to experiment with guys other than myself..."

"I get that. But who would you want to even experiment with?"

He shrugged. "Anybody I trust, I tried it with Blue but he said he was straight as a stick so..."

"Nobody's 100 percent straight, maybe you came on too strong?"

"Maybe..." He leaned on Y/N.

They continued to play videogames together and had a lot of fun.

Y/N was giggling. "And then I said 'poop'"

Red roared with laughter along with Y/N.

"Y'know you ain't bad kid."

"Dude we're the same age."

"I know that..." He looked over at some booze bottles. "Wanna have a booze watergun fight?"

"Do you have waterguns?"

He got up and looked around, eventually finding them. "Got them!"

He handed one to him and they both started up.

They counted down in unison before firing with each other and both getting soaking wet. Once they were done, they sat back down on the couch.

"You don't mind if I...?" Red asked as he was about to take off his leather jacket, dripping with alcohol.

"Not at all." Y/N said, he was feeling butterflies but he didn't notice them yet.

He took off his leather jacket and drank the alcohol from it until it was dry. Though his jacket wasn't covering much, this is when Y/N knew...he knew he had feelings for Red.

"Hey so um...remember how you said you wanted to experiment?"

"Yea why?"

"Well...do you want to experiment with me?"

"Sure I guess." He sat closely beside him and kissed him.

"So..u-uh how was it?" Y/N asked.

"It felt awesome dude...hey..." He held both of his hands.

"Yes?"

"Can we be like...together?"

"Like you and Stacy were?"

"No like...together together....you're the most chaotic and fun person in this boring ass place of a building."

"Are you saying...?"

"I am...and I do..."

Y/N hugged him close. "Of course!"

He smiled. "Good...so do you wanna TP the school tomorrow?"

"Hell yea!"

"Good..." He leaned on him and fell asleep. Y/N thought was cute and rubbed his head, falling asleep soon after.

The end

Word count: 760 words