ONE.

Adamaris had just finished cheer practice. She was rushing to get out of the field. "Hey we have two hours Maris! You better hurry up, I'm going to your house in an hour." Her friend Nayeli yelled. Adamaris ran home, took a shower, and put on her outfit. She had two hours to get to South Crenshaw's football game tonight to support Spencer and her friends. She had just gotten her license and her own car and she felt like she was on fire. She was dancing to 'Juego' by Anitta, as she was doing her makeup, until she was interrupted by a knock at her door. She opened the door to see it was her father, Derek.

"Mari, I'm heading out to finish some last minute things over at Malibu. Text me when you and the girls get to Crenshaw. Drive safe." he said pulling his daughter into a hug. "You know I always am dad." He laughed. "You look so much like your mom." Adamaris smiled and looked down. "Okay I have to finish getting ready, I'll see you in the morning, I'll be home like midnight tops, or I'll stay with aunt Grace." Her father nodded. "Midnight." He stated as he kissed his daughter's forehead and closed the door. "Also tell Spencer good luck!"

Adamaris continued doing her makeup and her hair as she finally finished she got a call from Coop. She picked up the phone and answered. "Damn Maris who's your fine ass friend? Open the damn door! Your pops said it was open but it isn't! Me and your friend are here waiting. Hurry your ass up!" Adamaris laughed. "That's Nayeli. I'll be on my way down." Adamaris hung up her phone, put her hair in a bun and put on her outfit then bolted her way down the stairs to open the door. "Damn this house gets bigger and bigger everytime I walk into it."

"You're wearing that?! Spencer is going to kill you." Coop looked Adamaris up and down.

"Spencer James isn't my father

"Spencer James isn't my father. Let's not forget the time he tried to beat me up in the fou—" Coop cut her off. "In the fourth grade, yeah yeah you tell that story every time Mari. Can we please just fucking go? Put on a jacket while you're at it" she laughed making Adamaris hit her. The three made their way on out and got into Nayeli's car. "Coop how'd you get here?" She asked. "Well, we've been planning this for weeks and her brother picked me up and dropped me off."

"Jesus? The fine ass one?" Adamaris rolled her eyes. "I mean he's okay." Coop turned her eyes towards Adamaris as she looked grossed out. "I got AUX today!"

"Uh no you don't!" Coop intervened. "You had AUX last time when I hung out with you and Spencer. It's my turn." Coop rolled her eyes and let Adamaris win this time.

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

Fifty minutes felt like four hours but they finally arrived to South Crenshaw. Adamaris felt the nice breeze and greeted all her old friends and teammates. "What's up Maris?" Chris hugged her. Spencer came up to her from behind and wrapped his arms around her.

"Adamaris!" He smiled. "I told you I'd come to your first game, I always do." He grinned then his smile faded away. "Now why the hell are you wearing that?" She rolled her eyes. "Spencer. I look fine. Tell Chris he can look." She winked as they all started laughing.