ELEVEN.

Asher had been off his game, his teammates noticed it and so did Billy. He was living two different lives, one with Layla and Olivia, the other with Adamaris. He loved Layla but he started developing feelings for Adamaris along the way. She was like a drug to him, a drug he didn't know he needed. Either way he didn't know whether or not he should continue using her for the plays or follow his heart and try to be friends with her.

"Adamaris! C'mon. It's not that big of a deal." Asher yelled, throwing rocks at her window. "Adamaris why is there some white dude on our front porch?" Jalen barged into her room. "Don't worry about it. Go do your homework or something." She sighed, going back to her own homework.

Asher had been calling Adamaris all week, showing up on her doorstep before and after practice and later at night. She was lucky her father wasn't home during those times at all.

"How can I do my homework when there's some white trash lookin dude screaming your name and throwing rocks at our windows? If dad finds out he'll be pissed." Jalen warned while she stayed silent. "Want me to get rid of him?" Jalen asked her. "No, he'll leave soon. It's not like he'll be here when dad gets home."

"You better take care of it before I do." Jalen walked off and she rolled her eyes, trying to find her headphones. "ADAMARIS COME THE FUCK ON! JUST TALK TO ME!" Asher yelled hoping not to get their neighbors to call the cops.

"ADAMARIS!!"

"LOOK, OKAY I'M ASHER BUT
THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!"

"ADAMARIS PLEASE."

"YOU FLIRTED WITH JORDAN
ALL OF THE COOKOUT AND
I DIDN'T EVEN SAY SHIT!"

"ADAMARIS."

"FINE! BE A FUCKING BITCH!"

Adamaris immediately ran down the stairs. She was faster than lightning. Oh hell no, he doesn't get to call me a bitch.

She opened the glass door so abruptly that it almost shattered. "Adamaris. Please listen t-" Asher spoke. "Why are you here JJ? Oh wait, Asher. The racist white privileged garbage who thought he was hot shit in reality he's just a fucken pussy." She spat in his face, trying her best not to sock him right across the face.

"Ada-"

"Cheater. Lying manwhore. Privileged white trash." She continued. "I'm telling your girlfriend you're a cheating scumbag."

He laughed at her. "Really? Nah we were broken up." He lied. "And I don't care. Get off my property you fucken hillbilly." She continued before giving him a slap to the face.

"Can you just listen to me for a sec? Please?" He begged, wincing in pain. Adamaris rolled her eyes and stayed silent for a while before giving him her final answer. "Let me think. No." He looked over at her and started pacing back and forth. He didn't know what to say considering they hardly know each other now. She was hurt.

"I fucked up I know. Look I didn't mean any bad intentions. You were there and I just caved in. I-" Adamaris furrowed her eyebrows and immediately cut him off and starting cussing him out in Spanish causing him to be completely confused. As she finished she finally decided to let it out.

"Why me dude? What did you want with me? Was it to get closer to my dad for being in the NFL? To get revenge on Spencer? For sex? To get over how fucked up your miserable life is?" She pushed him, fighting back tears. She always cried when she was angry, it was one of her faults she thought. Asher felt bad, he didn't mean for it to go that far. He stayed silent.