TWELVE.

Adamaris saw her phone in Spencer's hand and she immediately snatched it away. "Why the fuck are you looking at my phone?!" She yelled at the boy. "Nah nah more importantly why the fuck are you talking to Asher Adams?" He yelled at her back. She didn't know what to say, she thought she had locked her phone, but before it could lock she got a notification maybe that's why she wondered.

"What is up with you Adamaris? Why you keeping so many secrets all of a sudden? First this and then I hear from Coop you were seen talking to Tyrone and kicking it with Shawn a few days ago." Fuck he wasn't supposed to find out. "I'm not keeping any secret Spencer! It's none of your damn business anyway!"

"No it is my business when it comes to my family. Why the hell are you speaking to them? What's your deal with Asher Adams apparently? He was the one leaving here huh? I'm gonna ki–" Adamaris knew Spencer would kick his ass and she knew he couldn't risk it especially with everything going on at Beverly for him.

"I'm sorry Adamaris."

"Nah quit acting like a bitch"

"Want me to continue about all the shit I read? Maybe when you block a number delete all the texts first! Are you gonna explain to me what the fuck happened?" Adamaris could tell Spencer was disappointed in her and she didn't know what to say. "You lecture me about cheating yet you were with him when he's with Layla? You know maybe your father was right about your ass."

"Fuck you Spence! You don't even know what happened! I didn't even know he was Asher Adams until the cookout! I didn't even know he was Layla's boyfriend!" She spat at him making him realize what had happened. "What? What are you talking about?" He exclaimed. "I met him the night after the boosters party. We bumped into each other at the beach. He told me his name was JJ."

"Adamaris what the hell you even talking about?" Spencer sat next to her. "Don't."

"I'm sorry okay? ? I'm just so fucking confused." he sighed. "Me and Nayeli tried looking him up on MaxPreps and only found the real JJ. A few days before the cookout him and I made out and my dad caught us. When I brought it up to you that's who I was talking about. I didn't wanna tell you I was having a thing with somebody at Beverly. The worst part is he knew I was your cousin. I think that's why this all occurred. I don't know Spence. It's all fucked up. I found out who he was when you showed me."

"If I knew who he actually was I never would h-" Spencer grabbed his cousin and pulled her closer to him. "It's okay. I know. I'm gonna kill him."

"Spencer you aren't doing anything! This is what I was trying to avoid and why I didn't want you finding out. Stay out of my business!" The girl shoved her cousin. "I'm lucky Jordan lemme borrow his car to come see you. I know where this fool Asher lives you really expect me not to pull up and do anything?"

Adamaris tried holding her cousin back but failed. He rushed into the car and sped off. Immediately Adamaris got into hers and told Jalen she would be right back.

Spencer was driving like a mad man. He hated Asher. Adamaris was trying to keep up with his driving, considering how fast the kid was going.

As the two pulled up to Asher's house Spencer started pounding on the door, Adamaris tried to stop him. Luckily for Spencer, Asher's father wasn't there.

Asher opened the door and before he could say something Spencer started to beat the shit out of him. "Spencer get the hell off of him!" Adamaris tried pulling the two apart. Spencer sucker punched him and kept going at it, leaving Asher with a bloody nose and a black eye.