: Karasuno,

Title: Teleported to Real World
Timeline: 2021, the real world or our world
Au: College student! Japanese! Reader
Warning: None
Notes from the Author: I just randomly thought of this and yeah. This may be like a spoiler or some spoiler for my remake of the HxH book, I hope you enjoy :V
Might make a part 2

ϕ

Hinata opened a door and looked at his surroundings, it wasn't the gym. The place was filled with shelves of mangas. One manga got his interest, Hinata grabbed a chapter and looked at the cover. It was Haikyuu's chapter 1.

Hinata exclaimed "Suge! I have a manga" and he heard light 'Hinata boke's at the corner of the library-like room. He went to the corner and saw his team sitting on a (hair color)ed male. The unknown male said "Get out of me please!" then the team scurried away from the male. The male fixed his glasses and his eyes widened.

Hinata grabbed Kageyama's attention, making the blueberry look at him. Hinata showed the manga with stars. Kageyama and Hinata started reading it while the team interviewed the unknown male.

"What's your name?" Daichi asked and the male straightened up.

The male said "I'm (m. name)(last), college student" and Nishinoya stepped up. Nishinoya pointed at (m. name) and then said "So you're our senpai". (m. name) just sweatdropped and Tsukishima just heads out to explore the library room.

Suga asked "Why were you shocked when you saw us?" and the male just scratched the back of his neck. "You wouldn't believe me, Suga-san..." (m. name) said while the others were shocked. "H-how do you know my name?" Suga stuttered out and (m. name) sighed. (m. name) pointed to all of them and said "All of you are anime characters".

He pointed at Hinata and Kageyama, who were busy looking around the manga cover. (m. name) said "That's why you have manga" and Daichi spoke, "What year is this and where are we?". (m. name)'s mood lessened and said "2021, a year after your manga ended and you're in my apartment, Japan".

Daichi nodded with a shocked expression and just let (m. name) leave. "Seems like our manga's ending made a huge impact..." Suga mumbled and all of them nodded. They started venturing around the big apartment.

Suga looked outside and saw (m. name) playing volleyball outside with a mask. Suga head outside, making (m. name) stop and look at him with a widened expression. (m. name) ran to Suga and put a mask on him. Suga had a confused expression and (m. name) continued doing his volleyball thing.

"Why do I have to wear a mask?" Suga asked and (m. name) looked at him. (m. name) got hit by the ball and said "There's this virus called Corona, it's a deadly virus so the government wants the people to wear masks". Suga nodded and (m. name) did a jump serve the same power as Ushijima. Suga looked at him, eyes wide, and (m. name) landed gracefully.

Suga was about to open his mouth but (m. name) said with a chuckle "I learned it a little bit from your anime". After a while, they entered back in the house and (m. name) wiped the sweat off his forehead.

(m. name) went to his room to see the team chilling there. (m. name) smiled and went to his pc. He booted up and started playing some Minecraft. He was a famous and mysterious streamer with unique building, combat, parkour, and redstone skills. He also holds a world record of being a fast speedrunner with 2 minutes. <A/n: Sorry Dream>

Nishinoya and Hinata came up to the gamer. "What's that, (Last)-san?" Hinata asked and the male looked at him. (m. name) answered "It's a game called Minecraft or MC for short" and Hinata nodded while Nishinoya nodded.

"Can I try?" Nishinoya asked and (m. name) nodded. He got of the gaming chair and told him some of the controls.

About 2 hours later, (m. name) kept on laughing because of Nishinoya's stupidiness. He got killed by a creeper 10 times and he used a golden pickaxe to mine diamonds. I mean, it's kinda understandable because in the Haikyuu world, there's no Minecraft.