: Yamaguchi Tadashi,

Ghost! Reader 

About ten years ago,

"Are you okay?"

Yamaguchi sat up and immediately regretted it. He felt pain in his chest and looked at the kid who asked about the greenette's health.

Yamaguchi responded "I'm fine" and the kid blinked.

"Where did you get your bruises?" The kid asked as he played with the grass. Yamaguchi answered "I just got beaten by some bullies.." and the kid hummed.

"Then, I shall be by your side. My name's (m. name)!"

'(m. name)' said as he smiled at the green-haired kid.

They will be best buddies in the future.

The Present,

Yamaguchi decided to confess his feelings to (m. name) while (m. name) wanted to confess something else. Yamaguchi went to their meeting spot was a cherry blossom tree in the middle of a forest and it seems to never change each season.

Yamaguchi spotted the (h. color) haired male, standing under the cherry blossom tree looking at the forest.

Yamaguchi called the other male's name and went up to him. "(m. name)! I want to say something!" Yamaguchi said delighted and the boy hummed.

(m. name) said "I also have something to say but you go first" and Yams nodded.

"Daisuki!"

(m. name) felt guilt wash over him but hid it. "Yams, we can't be together" (m. name) said while looking away.

Yamaguchi widened his eyes and asked "W-why?". (m. name) grit his teeth, refraining from crying.

"I'm dead.."

Yamaguchi went closer to the male and grabbed the male's shoulders but only grabbed air. "So .. when we met.. you were already dead..?" Yamaguchi exclaimed between sobs and (m. name) nodded.

When Yamaguchi calmed down, the ghost decided to tell his past. It was soon late at night and (m. name) smiled at Yamaguchi's. Yamaguchi was about to go but saw (f. color) orbs. Yamaguchi looked behind him and saw (m. name) fading away.

Yamaguchi took a step forward and ran at the male but he was too late. By the time Yamaguchi reached the male, the male turned into (f. color) orbs.

Yamaguchi couldn't help but said this,

"I will never forget you, (m. name).."

The next day, the cherry blossom tree wilted..