: Kageyama Tobio,

-
"What if you knew you're gonna die the next day, what will you do before you die?"

The (h. color)ette perked up at this and looked at the person. The male had stars in his eyes and said "I want to save someone who's dear to me!".

The person nodded and continued eating their lunch. (m. name) looked at the sky, deep in thought as the wind blew his (h. color) hair.
-
"Kageyama! I like you!" (m. name) went beside his blueberry haired teammate, Kageyama. Kageyama stated "Well I don't.." and (m. name) nodded with determination.

The small male followed Kageyama every day and confessed his love daily.
-
Kageyama grumbled as he opened his shoe locker with a pissed aura. He slipped on a banana and landed on the cold lake, forgot his bento, and didn't do his homework.

"Kageyama-"

"Can you shut up!? Why can't you accept my decision on not liking you!"

(m. name)'s (h. color) locks covered his eyes as it's light faded. The small male's hand lowered and hummed. He walked away leaving the blueberry alone.
-
"Tadaima-"

(m. name)'s eyes widened as he saw his younger brother standing on the balcony's rails. His brother jumped and (m. name)'s moved by their own.

The older male threw his body at his brother's and hugged him tightly.

"Nii-san!?"

The older male smiled and threw his brother at their neighbor's balcony. The younger brother looked at his brother by the railings as it lands on the ground with a splat.
-
The younger brother entered the volleyball gym with a box. Suga, who heard the (m. name)'s death on the news, had tears. The child gave the box to Suga, (m. name)'s favorite senpai.

(y. siblings' name) said "Thank you for taking care of my brother.." and Suga put the box down. He hugged the small child, shivering.
-
"Suga, who's that?"

Daichi asked and Suga looked up.

Suga said "(m. name)'s younger brother.." and Tanaka went up to the two. "Then, why is he here?" Tanaka asked and Suga looked at the younger male snoozing on the gray-haired male's lap.

"He brought (m. name)'s stuff that he wants to give because he's dead already.."

Kageyama stopped what he was doing and let it sunk into his mind. Kageyama rushed to his senpai and asked "you're kidding right..?".

Sugawara shook his head and Kageyama's tears slid down his cheeks.
-
It was better in my mind lol. Thank you for the mountain of votes and I'll try to update during weekends!